Unacceptable

"Oh sorry." Alyzah said.

"It's alright, oh and we are sorry about how rude we where to you" John b said

*Sarah hugged Alyzah and Alyzah hugged her back

"Do you wanna be friends again?" Kie asked.

"I need a break from all of you guys because of how you treated me." Alyzah said trying not tear up because she was remembering what they said about her.

"Oh ok." The pogues said

Pope said "As long as you need we will be here and however long it takes to forgive us we will be here."

"Thanks Pope, Well I better go bye." Alyzah replied.

*She walks back to her house and she sees Ward Cameron

Ward said "Hey sweetie, What's up?"

Alyzah says "Is Rafe home?"

"No, why is there something wrong?" He replied.

"Yes actually Rafe tried to kill me so I won't be coming home for a bit." Alyzah replied

"Ok, well he's at his friends right now so go get everything you need, Where are you staying then?" Ward said.

"I'm staying at Toppers and thank you for understanding." Alyzah Replied.

*She is walking back to Toppers house when Kie and some other people she didn't know walked up to her and they where telling her to k!ll herself and stuff and she looks fat without a hoodie. You walk away crying and when you get to toppers house to drop off your stuff he stops you.

Topper asks "What's wrong Alyzah?"

She said " Freaken Kie and other people, GOD I'm so stupid for ever trusting her!"

Topper said "Oh I'm sorry."
*He pulls her in and hugs you while she is crying.

"Can you drive me to John b's house pls. I have a few things I need to tell them!" She said.

"Umm, Yeah of course Alyzah." Topper replied.

*They are driving to his house and They finally got there and she asked him to please stay in the truck.

Topper said "Ok, but if anything happens just get out of there ok be safe and good luck."

"Ok and thank you." She replied.

*She stormed into his house.

"Hey what's up?" John b asked.

"Why don't you ask Kie?" She replied.

"What did you do Kie?" John b asked

"I didn't do anything." Kie replied.

"OH SO I WAS JUST IMAGINING YOU WALKING UP TO ME AND CALLING ME FAT WITH OUT A SWEATER?!??!" Alyzah said.

The room went silent till John b said "Is that true?"

Kie didn't respond..

"OH AND COMING UP TO ME WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE AND SAYING THAT IS NOT COOL!" Alyzah yelled

"I'm sorry." Kie said

"Wow Kie." the pogues said.

"WANNA KNOW SOMETHING WORSE?!?" She asked everyone

"ALYZAH DON'T!" Kie responded.

Everyone was like don't what?

"YOU THINK SHES COOL RIGHT?" Alyzah asked.

"I mean yeah." The pogues responded.

"I swear if you say it." Kie said.

Everyone was like say what?

"What will you do Kie?" She said.

"I will tell all your secrets!" Kie said.

Alyzah said "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SECRETS BUT ITS DIFFERENT IF A GUY TELLS YOU TO KILL YOURSELF BUT A GIRL THATS JUST NOT COOL!"

"Ugh, this is why I hate you!" Kie said.

"Kie why'd you say that?!?!" Sarah and Pope asked

Kie stayed silent.

"See you don't have a reason!"
Alyzah said.

*Alyzah ran out of the house crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" Topper asked.

"Kie is annoying she's telling all my secrets because I told them that she told me to go kill myself!" Alyzah told Topper.

*Topper hugged Alyzah.

*They got back to Toppers house and it was like 9:00 pm and they went to sleep.
**6:00 am**
She got up and she saw it was 6:00 am and she left Toppers house and saw she was apparently a suspect for killing a person. So she went on the My Druthers and Topper woke up and saw she was gone and he went to John b's house. Topper was knocking in the door really loudly and shouting.

"IS ALYZAH HERE, HELLO." Topper shouted.

After six million tried they finnaly opened the door.

"Topper what do you want?" John b asked.

"Have you seen Alyzah or is she here?" Topper asked.

"No why is everything ok?" John b asked.

"No, it's not ok can you guys help me look for her?" Topper asked.

"Uhh sure, Ok where do you think she is?" John b and the rest where asking questions and then Pope saw a flyer that said if you find her bring her in because she murdered someone else.

"Oh shit!" Pope said,

"What's wrong?" Everyone asked.

"Come look at this flyer!" Pope said.

"Oh Shit!" Everyone said.

"I think I know where she is, every time she got stressed she would go on Wards boat My Druthers!" Topper said.

"Well let's go then, also don't worry about it just go in the van!" The pogues said.

When they got there they saw all the police there and stuff and Sarah ran to the dock so did the rest of them and Wheezie was wondering what was going on and Topper told her to lock the door and don't come out. They where running and the cops where trying to not let them in but Shoupe said "That's Sarah Cameron let them in."

Alyzah said "What are you guys doing here?"

They all said "come in please come back in!"

Alyzah said "They are not supposed to be here!"

She sat down crying and then.....