Deletegasm

Mikami and I jumped in bed.

"What are we gonna do, Light?" Mikami asked me. I pulled my trusty Death Note out of my pants and gave him a wink. He did that wave thing with his eyebrows, where you raise them one after another, you know what I mean...

"So, who are we gonna kill today?" I asked Mikami.

"I wanna delete some bad bois daddy!" Mikami moaned.

"That doesn't include me does it?" I asked for reassurance.

"Nope, I wanna do other things to you..."

I gently pulled my pen out of my underwear and flipped open the notebook.

"AUGH, open up my magic notebook, daddy!" Mikami exclaimed. I vigorously stroked my pen across the pages. Mikami moaned.

Moe Lester dies in a super sexy car crash and his guts get everywhere oh yeah that would be really hot.

"AAUUGHH Kill someone for me, daddy! Si Papi Si Papi!! I love the way you write in my Death Note!" Mikami yelled.

"This is my Death Note, and stop constantly calling me daddy for Shinigami sakes!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Light. Do I need to get punished," he asked.

I ignored him and continued writing names in the Death Note.

"Let me try," Mikami exclaimed while grabbing the Death Note and pen. I almost spanked him out of anger. But he always tells me not to threaten him with a good time.

"Who do you want me to kill?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, do your crazy lunatic delete thing, that's always pretty hot,"

Mikami began writing names in the Death Note like crazy Naruto speed. Flailing the pen around like a sword.

"Delete delete delete!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs like a sexy beast. He called it his deletegasm.

"Oh, daddy, whose should I write?" he asked.

"Whoever you want," I replied.

Mikami kept moaning while he wrote dozens of names. He was like a broken keyboard. DELETE DELETE DELETE BACKSPACE DELETE.

"Oh yeah, I just wrote so many sexy names!!" Mikami told me.

"Can I see?" I asked. Mikami turned the Death Note to me.

"Look, daddy! I wrote YOUR name in here fifty times. Because you told me to write who I wanted. And I want you badly. Get it? This is me flirting with you," he explained.

"MIKAMI WHAT THE FART IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I tore the book out of his hands and read it.

Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy.

I took a deep breath.

"Nevermind. Haha, very smooth..." I continued reading all the daddies he wrote.

Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy! (Daddy is Light Yagami btw) Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy.

I let out a frustrated deep breath.

"What's wrong, daddy?" He asked me.

"This is literally the worst way to die... BLAGH," I died. The End.

This is canon btw