Chapter 1:So This Is How It Started

Yeah, this is a rewrite. I deleted the original one I wrote. I just didn't like how it was structured and I think this is an upgrade. I want to apologize to anyone who did read my last version and enjoyed it, but this one is longer and already much further in the story line. I think this is slightly original, with some of the story line. The original animatic this is inspired by is made by Casserole!
Their Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf5MDDNqyObR3iIOaDI9OQA

Original Video Link: https://youtu.be/u_Iua0I5_X4

Please, do enjoy this story! Thank you for reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large tree fell over as Ranboo hit it with his axe. Well, the tree wasn't that large, it was only spruce. The enderman looked at the number of mobs spawning as the sun set. He could do this later, right? Techno's wood would have to wait. With that decision made, he put his axe into his inventory and walked back towards home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal was the first to greet him when he opened the door, Tubbo stayed where he was on the couch.

"Hey Ranboo." Tubbo didn't look away from his phone, but he did give a small wave.

"Hello Tubbo." Micheal made an annoyed squeal. "Hello to you too Micheal, how are you?" The piglin grabbed Ranboo's hand and led him over to the middle of the living room floor. It was covered in crayons, blank paper, and a few drawings. Micheal picked up the one closest to them and proudly held it up to his father.

"Aw, that's adorable." It was a picture of Tubbo, Ranboo and Micheal as stick figures standing in front of their home. A squeal of approval came from the small piglin as he ran back to his room to tell his chicken. Now with that out of the way...

"Tubbo?" Ranboo became increasingly nervous.

"Yeah?"
"What's been up with you lately? You used to always be so happy and cheerful, now you're ignoring everyone, you rarely even hang out with your old friends anymore." Tubbo tensed at that sentence. He didn't think it'd be that noticeable. Especially not already. Ranboo's worried expression grew grave with even more worry as Tubbo hesitated to answer. "Tubbo?"
"I don't want to talk about it." You could tell he was angry. He got up from the couch and stormed off to his room, slamming the door behind him. Audio from the tv could be heard, how did he just notice that now? Never mind that. Something's clearly wrong with Tubbo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo sat on his bed, the lights turned off. They were too bright for his eyes. Tears welled up in his eyes. He knew there was something wrong, and he knew what it was. Lately the memories have been more vivid. Before, they felt like something he had maybe watched in a horror movie. He wasn't in control, it was whoever was playing the actor and wrote the script. But that wasn't the case. He was in full control and aware of every action made, every emotion, expression, choices, what else was supposed to happen? Literally anything. Anything at all. He didn't have to be blown up by a firework. Technoblade could've been stronger, he didn't have to give in. It was only pressure, not physical harm, no threats. Tubbo continued to get angrier as time moved on, thinking of all the ways things could have been fixed. His thoughts were interrupted by a small tapping on the door.

"Who's there?" Tubbo wiped his tears and covered his eyes with his bangs. Growing out his hair really did help sometimes. The tapping noise came again. They're not going to answer his question, are they? With a sigh, Tubbo let them in. What he didn't expect was to see a worried Michael looking up at him with his chicken in his embrace. "Hey Michael, what's wrong?" The piglin let go of the chicken and hugged Tubbo's leg.

"เ ђєคг๔ ςгץเภﻮ קคקค..." Tubbo didn't have a clue on what he said, but he should still try to calm down his son. He released himself from his son's grasp and kneeled down to Micheal's eye level.
"Don't worry Micheal, it's okay. Papa will fix it for you." Tubbo pat Michaels' head to reassure him. Micheal picked his chicken back up.
"เŦ ץ๏ย รคץ ร๏..." Michael turned and left shortly after that.

________________________________________________________________

With someone else...

Small amounts of scouts shot and slashed at the man while he fought to get to the bastion. It hasn't been raided yet from what he could see. Two more piglins came at him as he threw the bloodied corpse of another to the ground. Soon the two encountered the same fate. The seemingly humane(ish) Piglin let his sword drag along the ground, a simple warning to any other creatures thinking of challenging him. Plus, he needed to rid his sword of the scent. If he entered the bastion with the smell of blood from their own, they'll all come at him at once. Throw the strongest at him. Even though he could beat the strongest, if they all came at him at once, depending on how many they had, he'd come out severely injured. Hey, he may be a decent fighter but he's not invincible. It was tiring to always do the same thing everyday, wake up, eat, relax, mine, search for netherite, take care of his animals, eat, sleep. It was always that same cycle. He honestly hadn't expected to come across a bastion, unraided. The man dug a hole into the side of a wall, not wanting to be noticed and attacked straight away. Although when he made it to the other side there was a curious baby hoglin staring right back at him. Wasn't expecting that. It huffed and stomped its foot. He knew it was a challenge. He was very familiar with hoglins. After all, he grew up around them. There was a chest right behind the creature. The room was empty. Well, other than himself and the hoglin. He crawled through the hole and stood up, looking down at the small hoglin. It stomped its foot again.
"Not right now, I'm busy." The crowned, pink haired man opened the chest next to him and took the loot that would be most useful, leaving what was deemed useless. Fed up, the baby hoglin bit the man's leg. "I said I was busy." He pushed the hoglin away. Its ears perked up and it sprinted out of the room, Technoblade stayed put. He hadn't finished looting yet. "Wonder why it left.."

After Techno had finished looting a majority of the chests, the same hoglin came back up to him while he was in the middle of a fight. The piglin squealed at the hoglin, maybe a warning. Techno didn't know. It's been awhile since he's practiced piglin. Maybe Phil would know. He took advantage of the distraction and stabbed the piglin, his sword plunging through the creature's stomach. It fell over almost instantly. Not dead, but it would die soon enough. The piglin stared up at Techno from the floor, knowing their assassinator would be the last thing they ever saw. It spoke in piglin language to Techno. Something along the lines of mercy. Techno, taking the request, nodded. The piglin seemed surprised and excited at the same time, those emotions fading quickly when he put his sword to the piglin's throat.
"You are beyond repair. The most I can give you is a quick death." Chat shouted for him not to help it, it wouldn't do the same. Techno didn't care, it wasn't that situation. It was partially his own kind, and he was raiding their home. Couldn't blame em. The piglin's head rolled to the ground, what would be a fountain spurted front its neck as it fell back. Noticing he was low on health, he ate a golden carrot. The hoglin came back, but this time with another creature. The child stomped its foot at Techno again. "Quit kid, I'm not going to fight you."  The creature smiled. Waving its hand at Techno. Hand.... What mobs have hands? It walked closer to him. Instinctively, he pulled his sword out of his sheath and held it out to the humanoid mob coming at him.
"Please, you're injured. Let me help you." A female voice... Wait, humanoid, female-

Before Techno could react, the witch threw a potion down to the ground near Techno. His mind clouded, he fell to his knees. "What the..." He couldn't yell. He was losing his voice. He couldn't even finish his sentence. His head throbbed with pain. Failing to keep himself up any longer, he fell to the ground. The witch walked over to the fallen piglin and closed his eyes. The last words he heard were from the witch.

                                                                         "Rest now, Blood God."