𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 (𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰)

A/N: 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗒.

Hour One

"Are you always like this?" I question the mandalorian in front of me. For God sakes he's been pacing back and forth for who knows how long. The words roll from my lips, and he abruptly stops to look at me. "Like what?" A total maniac perhaps?

"Restless" I push a rock around with the toe of my shoe and watch it kick up dirt. "I'm not..restless." I giggle at his denial.

"Is that so? Then by all means have a seat and relax, mando." I quip with sarcasm, and for a minute it looks like he actually contemplates it, but he turns right back around continuing to pace.

Hour Two

"Hey. Come look at this" I snap from my trance, and look at mando who's back faces me. He's in a crouched position facing towards the ground and I reluctantly get up to join him.

"What is it?"

Kneeling beside him, he flicks the ugliest looking spider at me and it lands on my neck. I jump back on my ass screaming while trying to get it off me - but I can't find it. "Get it off me!"

Deep chuckles ripple from under his helmet.

"Oh, You think this is funny do you?"

"Yes, actually." I hear him say over my screaming. I feel the spider crawl against my skin and I shriek. Ripping it from my shoulder, I throw it across the cave. "You're an asshole! What if it was poisonous? I could have died!" He stands up shaking his helmeted head.

"Okay you're right, that wasn't funny." Sarcasm radiates from him and I growl.

"I want to shoot you." I groan, and clutch my blaster thats strapped to my hip. The howling winds blow against the outer cave walls, and I flinch in fear. The storm will surely last a day at least which makes me groan again. Perhaps having a fear of storms is working against my favor - Like always.

Hour Three

The temperature has dropped severely, and I can't keep myself from shivering. Honestly I'd do anything to hide it from mando, but I'm out of options at the moment..

I hold my knees to my chest and bury my face in my thighs to preserve some body heat while I shiver. "Cold?" The mandalorian calls out from across the cave. "No, I'm perfectly warm."
I keep my face buried in my thighs as I respond.

The sound of foot steps erupt against the dirt, and then a warm blanket is draped over my shoulders. I look up, and come face to face with him. No. Not a blanket. He's giving me his cape to keep warm.

"What about you?" I ask. Surely he's just as cold as I am. "You need it more than I do." He stands to walk away, but I grab his wrist. "Sit down with me, we'll share."

I pull him down beside me, and drape the cape over his shoulders. "Do you have any family?" Okay, that might be crossing the line of a personal question but I have to admit I am slightly curious. He's a bounty hunter by the looks of it. That's quite a busy life to live, and I question if he has any time for family...or even love. "Yes. A son, and my covert."

I'm almost appalled. A son? You mean someone has y'know gotten a piece of whatever's within that armor? I almost feel a ping of guilt at my reaction, given that he saw it in my eyes. "You?" He reciprocates my question.

"My mother, and my daughter." I respond, and push my nose beneath the cape to warm it up. The overwhelming aroma is almost delicious. Gunpowder, earth and leather.

"How do you do it. The whole parenting thing?" I turn my head to look at him. "Courage" I say with a soft escape, and snuggle into the blanket a little more. Another crack of thunder and wind echos in the cave and I whimper as my mind begins to race with potential possibilities.

"Don't be afraid." He whispers.

Hour Four

I must have drifted off because I wake up in the arms of the mandalorian who surprisingly is quite comfortable, even with the armor. The outside wind sounds louder, which doesn't help my case. I snuggle into his chest a little more and his arms tighten around me. I feel safe, protected and I assume it comes with the territory of laying with a Mandalorian. Much less a bounty hunter.

I feel the faint beats of his heart through the chest plate, which seems impossible but he feels my stirring. "You okay?" I nod wordlessly in response and sit up from him. "When do you think it'll be over?" I rub my eyes."Soon, hopefully. We were lucky to find shelter as quickly as we did." I agree, and he begins to rub my palm with his thumb. "To calm you" He says, just above a whisper.

Hour Five

Deciphering - that's all I've been trying to do.

The mandalorian's slow words, and slow movements have been so unsure but so confident at the same time. It makes me dizzy, but I lean into the feeling. I lean into him.

He's stripped of beskar, and fabrication. Leaving him bare to me. The only thing that shields him is darkness. "What's your name?" his words blow against my ear. I tell him my name and he pulls at my shirt.

"I want this up-" he pulls at my pants. "I want these down." My stripping process was short, and my heart flips when I'm bare. The ground vibrates beneath my back, and I shiver from the feeling. He gives a feather like kiss - using it as a distraction. In that moment, I was his. Just for the night.