II.XVIII

Cassie had already tracked down one of the men that showed up on the security footage when Donna and Dawn got to the tower.

"What do you have Cassie?" Donna leaned crossed her arms looking at the screen.

"This guy's name is Walter, member of CADMUS, one of the only ones who were here that I could get a clean shot of to track down. It looks he has an address about 30 minutes from here," Cassie pulls up all the information she found on him. "He has a higher level clearance than some of the other employees."

Dawn looked over the screen and glanced at Cassie. The girl seemed eerily calm. Not her usual calm and collected self, more like a robotic calm.

"Where is he now," Donna asks.

"At home. He just ordered from So Sue Me Sushi so intercept the order and deliver it yourselves. Find a way in, look for anything that would be an easy thing to get inside. You two know what to do," Cassie explains and sends the address to Donna's phone.

The three women head to the elevator. Cassie hands Donna the keys to her bike downstairs.

"Wow, you're actually letting us take the bike," Dawn teases. "What would Dick say?"

Cassie gives a small smile, "Shh, he'll never know if no one says anything."

Donna gives a smile as well, she had also noticed Cassie's stoic nature and hoped it was just the stress of not knowing where Gar and Conner were, but she was worried Cassie was pulling the ever-present cutting emotions off trait that Dick also seemed to have. It worried her, but she had other things to worry about right now.

Dawn and Donna left to interrogate Walter and Cassie stayed behind to finish cleaning up the mess that was made. She gets a text message from Rachel, showing a picture of something carved into the wall. "'Jericho is alive' found this in Dick's cell. No Dick," was what the text said. Kory had texted her earlier that she and Rachel were going to break him out of jail, Cassie proceeded to send him which isolation room number he was in as well as guard routine information. They didn't question why she had those.

While she was alone in the tower she monitored a situation that had happened at their favorite coffee shop, a green tiger has injured several and killed a few people. Cassie's heart hurt, Gar was killing people, but she knew somehow some way that it wasn't what Gar wanted, they were making him do it. They were controlling him somehow, she just needed to figure out how.

All the girls are at the tower, Kory and Rachel had gotten there not too long after Donna and Dawn. While everyone was explaining what had happened Cassie texted Rose and Jason, checking up on them and asking if they would help them rescue Gar and Conner. She got no response from either one.

She also texts Hank telling him the situation, she knew Dawn would be upset with her if she found out since Dawn had told them what happened between the two of them, but it was an emergency. They needed all the help they could get.

Cassie also took the time to make arrangements with a certain prison and DA in order to make Dick's self-punishment not be a future problem. She hated that people would do anything for a bit of cash, but she was also grateful for it sometimes.