II.XX

They are in the car and Donna is driving with Dawn in the passenger. Cassie, Kory, and Rachel are in the back.

Donna looks back at Rachel, "Look, I don't know what we're going up against but I can guarantee it won't be pretty."

"We're going up against our friends," Dawn sighs.

Kory looks out the window, "May not be our friends anymore."
"I won't hurt Gar. I don't care what they've done to him. I just won't," Rachel looks at Kory.

Donna sighs, "If they're hurting innocent people, we need to be prepared." There's an explosion and Donna slams the car to a stop. "Deathstroke. Get down!"

He starts to shoot at them.

"I'll draw his fire. You guys hit him with all you got." Kory opens the car door.

"No!"

"Kory, no!" Rachel yells.

Kory gets out and is hit. She yelps and gets back into the car.

Dawn looks back, "What happened?"

Kory breathes heavily and holds her arm.

There's a thud from the top of the car. Deathstroke stops shooting at them. Cassie smirks, having a pretty good idea who that was.

Dick jumps down.

"You should've stayed home," Slade pulls his gun back up but it gets yanked out of his hand and the two begin to fight.

Cassie coughed and had to look away. Dammit, Lily was right, she definitely choked.

"What the fuck?" Dawn says as they all watch the two fight.

Donna looks at Cassie then at the two fighting, "Dick?"

"Who's hit?" Dick turns to face them, smirking at a certain someone who wasn't looking at him.
Rachel answers him, "Kory."

"You take care of her. I'll take care of him. This is my fight." Dick turns back around and fights Deathstroke again.

"Cassie, what the hell?" Donna turns to face her.

"What? I said I knew where he was." She moved out of Rachel's way so she could heal Kory easier. "I may have been helping Bruce come up with a new suit for him the past couple of months. I knew Gray would need one eventually."

Dawn looks at her and smiles, before shaking her head and turning to watch the two fight again while Rachel looks at Kory's arm.

"I've never seen you bleed." Rachel heals Kory. "I didn't think you could." Rachel chuckles softly.

Cassie smiles at the two, "You ok?"

Kory nods but still seems shaken.

Cassie's brows furrow, something was wrong with Kory but she could tell that even Kory didn't know what it was.

Cassie could see Rose walk up behind Slade, who was standing over Dick. She really wanted to get out of the car and do something, but she also knew her knives would just bounce off of Slade's armor.

The girls in the car watch as Rose stabs her own father through the chest. Cassie springs out of the car and runs over to the two.

Dick shouts, still on the ground, "No!"

Slade groans and drops his sword. Rose takes off his mask. "Jericho. If you're in there, you know what to do." Jericho leaves his dad and transfers to his sister.

Cassie reaches Dick and pulls him up. Rose pulls her sword out of Slade and he drops to the ground. Dick fully stands up and Rose throws her sword to the ground. "You heard what he said."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"Forget it. You okay?"

Rose nods, "I will be. He wants to talk to you." She looks down and then breathes heavily.

Dick glances at Cassie who was very confused, for a change, "Jericho? Is that really you?"

Rose/Jericho walks closer, throws his hands in the air, "What's up?" And flicks him off with both hands.

"It's good to have you back, kid," Dick nods and smiles. Cassie freezes, realizing what was happening.

Rose/Jericho signs while talking, "Thank you, Dick for finding me."

"I'm sorry for everything."

"I understand why you did what you did. I know what the Titans stand for."

"When you died, it broke us. But we're together again. You were always a part of our family. You still are... if you wanna be."

Rose/Jericho exhales, "This is gonna take a little getting used to but... I gotta say, I like the new digs." They chuckle.

"I get it."

Donna gets out of the car and walks over to them, "Is he..."

Dick turns around and looks at her, "Dead? Yeah. How's Kory?"

"Rachel patched her up," Donna looks at Deathstroke's body apprehensively.

Dick nods, "Let's go home." He pulls Cassie closer to him.

"The night's not quite over yet," Donna tells him.