Chapter 1

"BRIELLA LARUSSO GET YOUR ARSE UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY" I woke up to banging coming from my window. "ugh, I'M GOING NOAH" I yelled at my annoying but very good looking best friend. Yes I like him but the only people who I ever told were my besties Millie and Sadie.

I decided to go with something simple so I wore this ^^^ (feel free to change it if you want)

Once I finished I went out and got in Noah's car. "sow how are you doing darling on this fine day, considering it perfect for London" I let out a small chuckle "Well I'm doing pretty fine but you know I'm ve-" I was saying before getting cut off  "Very hungry, I know I know that's why I'm stopping at starbucks to get us some breakfast." he said in a duh tone as we pulled up at the drive thru. We ordered and got (whatever you like cause idek what to put). On our way to school we blasted my 'Late Summer Night Vibes' playlist (which I might say I have pretty good music taste.) "Alright time to go" Noah sais as he turned of the car. "BRIE BRIE BRIE OVER HEREEEEE COME ONNN" I could hear my two best friends yell. "Hey girls how are you all doing"  "well you know JUST BORED HERE WAITING FOR YOU." " WELL SORRYYYY Noah stopped at starbucks before we got here" "GIRLS we should probably get going before we're late" I heard Jacob tell us. And we all parted different ways since me and the girls had different schedules to the boys.

"So Millie any projects coming up" I asked my bestfriend knowing she's a busy actress. "Well I am doing this New movie called Enola Holmes and we start filming soon. But you wont believe who my co-star is." "OMG WHO WHO MILLIE" me and Sadie practically yelled while getting stares from people all around us. "Louis Partridge that's who" "Wait a minute, you mean that guy from Medici, the one Briella is crazy about? Well other than Noah of course." she said saying the last part in a duh tone. Omg the nerve this girl had ugh. "ok, one we don't talk about the having a crush on Noah, and two OMG LOUIS FREAKING PARTRIDGE THAT IS SOO COOL MILLIE. YOU DEFINENTLY HAVE TO INTRODUCE US TO HIM SOME DAY!" I said getting a little too excited "One  day I will. But here's the thing we're filming in Los Angeles which is about" she picks up her phone and does who knows what. "5,455 miles away from you guys, awe." Millie said sounding a bit sad. "Well at least we can visit each other, right?" said Sadie. "of course we can, well as long as Millie's fine with it" I said while me and Sadie turned to look at Millie. "Of course we can!" "Now lets head to class there's OMG ONE MINUTE UNTIL THE BELL RINGS" Sadie said as she started to rush to class, us following behind her.

Heyyy Guys it's Suzette here. I Hope you guys enjoyed this I will try to work on this but I'm Usually really busy but here's this chapter. ALSO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER YALL I'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER I PROMISE.