Chapter 2

Once the school day was over we all headed home. "Hey want to get some pizza and then study. I have a math quiz this Friday apparently 'we need to review what we remember from last year' ugh i hate that Math teacher." " Well I am pretty good at math so of course I'll help you study and OF COURSE PIZZA SOUNDS GOOD!!" 

Liked by BrieLaRusso_, milliebobbybrown, jacobtremblay, sadiesink_ and 1,398 more

Here eating pizza with the one and only Briella LaRusso. she's aslo helping me study with math. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST DAY.

BrieLarusso_: you can see us watching youtube in the background LMALKNAJAN 

replied, noahjupe: right but at least we're watching Coraline which is your favorite movie.

jacobtremblay: Ok but how dare you guys not invite me.

replied, BrieLaRusso: You wanted to go home you didn't want to tag along.

noahjupefanacc: Omg are you guys dating!!

replied, noahjupe; ahah no we aren't we're just best friends.

load more comments....

Yeah just friends I mentally slapped myself, like if he would ever like me how dumb of me. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt an arm around me. "Aren't you going to eat your pizza?" Noah Asked me "Of course I am I said while picking up a slice and taking a bite into it."

45 minutes later...

"Ok we finished eating and watching Coraline. Now let's go study" "ok, fineee." he said sounding lazily. "NOAH we came came here to study not eat pizza and lay on the couch doing nothing." "Brie can we take a break we've been studying for exactly OMG  1 hour and 35 minutes." "Ok well what time is it I should head home around 6 pm" since I left my phone in my back pack at the entrance. "It's umm 5:45 so we should clean up so you can head home."  After cleaning up it was already 6 pm. "Do you want me to walk you to your house or are you fine?" "Jupiter we are literally next door neighbors I'll be fine I promise." 

When I got to my room I went to take a nice, long warm shower, and changed into some comfy clothes. I checked the time and saw that It was 7:30 pm. " Brie sweetie dinner's ready" I  heard my mom yell from downstairs " IM COMING" i yelled back. "So how was your day today, what did you and Noah do?" " Well we ate pizza and watched Coraline, and then I helped Noah study." well that sounds nice" It was just the two of us since dad was on a business trip.

Heyyy It's Suzette again SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I HAVE A HUGE HEADACHE BUT AT LEAST I JUST WROTE 2 CHAPTER PROMIS ILL MAKE THEM LONGER BYEEEE