Chapter 3

a/n tbh guys I'm probably going to be making short chapters sorryyyyy   

1 week later....

"AHHHHHH CAN YALL BELIEVE IT 10 MORE DAYS UNTIL AUTUMN AHHHHH" "BRIELLA we get it jeez" said Noah while giving me attitude I swear the nerve he has 🙄. "Anyways I have some sad news for you guys" " OMG DONT TELL US MILLS" said Sadie in a 'omg no pleasee' kind of voice (lmfaooo). "Yup you guessed it I'm leaving tomorrow to start filming my new movie, and Brie you might get to meet someone soon, very soon." She said with a sort of smirk. "who is this mysterious someone you're all on telling Brie about" he said with a--- "ARE YOU JEALOUS NOAH" said Sadie-- hint of jealousy In his voice. " umm ahaha NO why" "Oh nothing, nothing" Sadie turned to me with a smirk. MY GOODNESS WHATS UP WITH THE SMIRKING TODAY!!

                                                                                  IN MATH....

"Today we're having a quiz!!" said my math Teacher Mrs. bustle "ugh" "do we have to?" "whyyy" was all you could hear across the room. Lucky for me I was really good with math, besides It's most likely a review from last year watch 1...2...3... " Guys don't worry it's just a review from last year, we haven't even learned that much yet, duhh" What did I say. 

The quiz was pretty easy after that I had Science and then to electives. I had P.E. and Band. You might ask me 'why band out of all the electives' well I'm a pretty good flute and piano player not bragging at all. And besides It's not that bad.

After School...

"Hey Do you want to go have dinner at my house tonight, with your mom of course since you know." Yup mine and Noah's moms have been bestfriends all their lives. "Of course I'd like to, but what's for dinner tonight" "Actually I don't know my mom said it's a surprise apparently" "Well this is gonna be interesting." "I guess so Brie, I guess so" " You sure do have a nerve with all that sarcasm you use every day" " says the one who Always gives me attitude" "boi wth boi" "Really Briella REALLY" "WHAT IT'S A FUNNY MEME" we both just laughed all the way home.

AT DINNERRRR YUM YUM 😋😋

"Hey Amanda, Hey Brie Noah's in his room could you go get him?" "Yeah sure!" "Hey how are you Manda" I could hear the mom's talking as I made my way upstairs. "Knock Knock" I said as I walked in his room. " Hey Brie how are youuu" "I'm good but are you good?" "Yes, why" "Cause you're asking me how i am" "Jeez I won't ask again, my gosh" "BRUH I LITERALLY NEVER SAID THAT, but ok." "Anyways wanna go eat turns out my mom made spaghetti" "Ooouuu spaghetti yes please." " So how was school today" said Noah's mom, omg she's so sweet. " It was good" "Yeah i got to play with skittle today!" "Noah you say that like you're a literal kindergartener" me and Noah made our own convo once we saw our moms making their own. After dinner me and my mom went home and went to sleep. Today sure was a long day I'm just glad it's over.

I FINALLY UPDATED YALLL YUHHHHH PLEASE TELL ME IF YALL LIKE IT AND ALSO IF YOUD LIKE TO MENTION ME ITS FINE AND THANK YOU FOT THE VIEWS TOOO!!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 13, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Let you go (Noah Jupe Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें