𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. forever? and always

❛ ── chapter four
FOREVER? AND ALWAYS.

 ❜

          𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒, her little legs barely keeping her from falling. Before she got to the bottom, the young child launched forward and tackled the boy in front of her.

" Seok-Hoon! " 7-year-old Yuna giggled as the both of them fell onto the floor, the boy cushioning her fall.

He grunted before looking up to see her beaming at him so wide that he could see a few of her fallen teeth.

" Look what I found! " She says proudly as she pulls out a flower from her pocket, " mom says it's a daffodil! "

" Hello to you too, forest fairy. " Seok-Hoon chuckles, and Yuna huffs, putting the flower back in her pocket before she gets off him, allowing him to follow suit.

The girl tucks her arms over each other and glares at him. " I already told you, I'm not a fairy. " She shakes her head, her pigtails swaying from side to side.

" No, but you're short like one. " He smirks and Yuna begins to whine, dropping her hands so they rested at the side of her body. " Alright, alright. I'm sorry, okay? " Seok-Hoon shakes his head at her as she turns away.

" Don't be mad, I'm just joking. " He says in a light tone, but she was still giving him the cold shoulder. " Fine, since you won't talk to me. . . I'll just have to tickle you until you do! " The boy shouts and begins tickling Yuna.

" S- stop it- t! " She shouts through her laughs. " Fi- fine, I forgive you! "

The both of them slumped back down on the cold vinyl flooring of the community room. Their shoulders touching as they focus on the ceiling.

Joo Seok-Hoon and Jang Yuna had always known each other. They grew up basically side by side in Hera Palace and were attached to the hip at all times.

The two of them were too young to understand that they were engaged, but to them, it just meant that they'd be able to spend more time together even when they grew up.

" I'm bored! " The girl shot up into an upright position, looking down on Seok-Hoon who had his arms propped behind his head. " Can we please do something? " She whined, tugging the hem of his long-sleeved shirt.

He peels open his eyes and meets her gaze. " I think my parents are out at the moment, do you want to see the sunset from the penthouse? " He proposed, and watched as she perked up immediately.