Chapter 1: Rebirth

The moon was black and the wind is high. In a slightly deserted place on the outskirt of City A, a three-story villa suddenly made a loud noise. Numerous broken bricks and tiles were thrown away, burst of black smoke floated a out and sparks were fast. The spread began to light up the dim night.

Su Mohan saw a flash of fire in front of him, his head suddenly became dizzy, as if he had entered a whirlpool, and then he became unconscious.

"Boy why don't you wake up?" A slightly low and majestic voice came into Su Mohan's mind.

Su Mohan's consciousness was still a little hazy. He frowned, but he ignored the sound. He only felt his body was surrounded by something warm, and he felt very comfortable.

He wants to sleep!

Seeing that Su Mohan obviously didn't want to pay attention to himself, the man couldn't help but aggravate his tone, and shouted, "Smelly boy, when are you going to sleep? Why don't you wake me up soon, I don't have time to watch you sleep!"

Su Mohan opened his eyes suddenly. He was irritated by the nasty voice and roared back, "You shut up this young master, it's noisy to death, this young master didn't let you watch this young master sleep!" He was so annoyed. You cant sleep comfortably, is there any human rights?

Buzzing like a fly in his ear, even a saint would have a temper, let a lot he is not a saint, he is a killer.

Uhh... wait something seems to be wrong!

He clearly remembered that he accidentally touched the mechanism during a fight with his opponent and detonated the bomb. In the end, it seemed that the entire villa was blown up, and they naturally couldn't live anymore.

What's going on? Who's talking to him? Ghost's or Hades?

I don't know if I will meet that guy in hell, he will die together, will he reborn together again, right?

"Buddy, listen to me. I am your father. Please show me respect when you speak." The man's tone seemed to be a bit gritted.

"You're my old man, and I'm still your grandfather!" Su Mohan blurted out without even thinking about it. For some reason, he always felt that he and this old man who claimed to be his father were very different from each other. Cognition.

"Hmph, wait until you have the ability to be my grandfather!" The man snorted, mockingly.

Had it not been for the gambling game with that person, he wouldn't have kicked this stinky boy to reincarnate. Whether it was before or after reincarnation, his personality hadn't become cute at all, that was so hateful.

Su Mo said with a cold smile, "You said you are my father, what proof is there?" Besides, his parents had already died, and he had even forgotten what they looked like.

Don't say he is cold-blooded, but he really has no impression of the parents who abandoned him.

"No evidence is needed, you will naturally know later." The man said coldly.

Su Mohan was about to refute him, his lips were slightly opened, but suddenly he couldn't make a sound, and he was shocked.

What's going on here? Why can't his voice come out?

The person seemed very satisfied with Su Mohan's inability to speak, and smiled triumphantly, "Smelly boy, you are not my opponent, remember to respect me next time you speak."

Su Mohan cursed despicable in his heart!

After listening to that person, Su Mohan knew that his sudden speechlessnes must have been caused by the old man who claimed to be his father.

But how did he do it?

The man said, "You are in an energy body. The power of chaos in it is the originaI power that accompanies you, but your current ability is not enough to control it, so will put a seal in your body. It will slowly unblock as you grow up. Now, I want to send you to a place where you will begin to experience a new life again. Remember, don't unblock the seal forcibly, other wise the consequences will be disastrous."

Su Mohan understood the meaning of the man's words, he suddenly felt his head sink, his consciousness gradually lost, and he fell into the darkness again.

..............................

722 words