Chapter 6: Arrogant Xiaobai

After leaving the independent space, S u Mohan put the little cub in his hand on the bed and looked at it carefully. I don't know what kind of monster it is?

He had basically read all the ancient b ooks on the Holy Spirit Island, but he did not find such a beast in his memory.

Seeing Su Mohan's cold stare, the little cub blinked, embarrassed, "I know I'm cute, but can you not stare at me like that, I get shy!"

He said he also stretched out two sm all paws to cover her cheeks, as if something really happened.

Su Mohan twitched the corners of his eyes without a trace, really narcissistic!

As if thinking of something, Su Mohan raised his eyebrows lightly, his eyes were not concealing his curiosity about the little cub, and asked, "Little guy, can you tal k?"

As far as he knew, the newborn cub c ould not speak. They can only speak when the cultivation base reaches the intermediate level. He is very sure that the level of the little guy in front of him has not reached the intermediate level.

"Of course Lao Tzu can talk, hoo hoo, L ao Tzu is earth-shattering, super invincible emperor beasts, and these low-blooded beasts are like ants." The little cub changed his shy appearance, very arrogant.

Seeing the invincible appearance of th e little cub, Su Mohan sweats, is there such a narcissistic emperor beast?

He was really suspicious!

Su Mohan's eyes flickered, looking at t he little cub, he couldn't see that it was actually a divine emperor beast. It seemed that his luck was quite good.

The emperor beast have existed since the beginning of the heavens and the earth, so its powerful that even the gods and demons are afraid.

"Oh oh oh, what is look is that? Don't you believe that Lao Tzu is an earth-shattering, weeping, super invincible emperor beast?" The little cub stared at Su Mohan with wide-eyed eyes, his eyes filled with displeasedness.

How could he doubt it, its disdain for a emperor beast to lie, and it has inherited memory.

Su Mohan's thin lips moved, and he sq uinted at it and said, "You are very arrogant, very narcissistic!"

The little cub snorted very arrogantly, a pair of colorful eyes filled with arrogance, facing Su Mohan very much. Proudly said, "That's because I have the capital to be arrogant and narcissistic."

Su Mohan twitched the corners of his mouth slightly, feeling a little speechless.

However, this little guy is really cute!

Thinking of another thing, Su Mohan c onstricted his expression and asked in doubt, "Why can I make a contract with you?"

Since the little cub is an emperor beas t, he can't contract it at all with his current ability. "Because of the Excalibur!" The little cub was a little puzzled.

"How do you relate to the Divine Sword of Judgment?" A deep light flashed in Su Mohan's eyes. The Divine Sword of Judgment was an ancient divine weapon, and ranked first with the Soul Eater. It is said that both divine tools have the power to destroy the world.

According to ancient books, these two ancient artifacts were the fuse of that ancient battle between gods and demons. With the fall of the two clans of the gods and demons, the Divine Punishment Sword and the Soul Eater also disappeared.

Today, there are very few people who know the Divine Punishment Sword and the Soul Eater, and even the ancient place on the Holy Spirit Island records very little information about these two divine artifacts.

However, no one knew that one of the two ancient artifacts that were missing was in his hands, even his parents in this life did not know.

"Lao Tzu is the guardian beast of the D ivine Judgment Sword. You are the owner of the Divine Judgment Sword. Naturally, you can make a contract with Lao Tzu." The little cub is very proud and authentic. It coexists with the Divine Judgment Sword and already existed when the world first opened. It is farther away than the gods and demons. In a sense, it only recognizes the Divine Sword of Death.

If it wasn't for this ignorant human bei ng to hold the ancient divine tool, the Excalibur Sword, it would be a disdain to make a contract with a human. You know, whether it's a beast or a beast, once a contract with a human is signed, it means it will be permanent. Lost freedom.

Although this human has saved it, it doesn't mean it recognizes him.

With the pride of emperor beast, it would never admit a weaker person to be its master!

Listening to the explanation of the little cub, Su Mohan suddenly understood. No wonder he always felt as if something was calling him when he passed the shop selling monster eggs. It turned out that it was because of the relationship between the Excalibur Sword and this little guy.

But what does the contemptuous look in that guy's eyes mean? He knew that the divine beasts were very proud, and they disdain to make contracts with humans, let alone an emperor divine beast. Obviously, that guy was desp ising him.

Su Mohan glanced sideways, squinted at the little cub, and asked, "Since you are the emperor beast, why is your strength so weak?"

Very good, despise him, right?

The legendary emperor beast, he can now trample it to death with one foot!

"Oh oh oh, it's not because I have been in the eggshell for too long, and I have no spiritual energy. When I return to the peak period, you will know that I am amazing." The little cub looked at Su Mohan very proudly, yet fortunately, it was not suffocated to death, otherwise it would be too detrimental to the dignity of its dignified emperor and beast.

Su Mohan looked at the smug little cu b, his mouth moved slightly, and slowly uttered two words, "Xiao Bai!"

"What?" The little cub did not react for a while.

"Xiao Bai, your name." Su Mohan said lightly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, I don't want to be such an idiot name, I am an earth-shattering, weeping, super invincible emperor beast, so the name of an idiot is not worthy of my i dentity, it is too detrimental to my majesty..." Jumping up and down on the bed yelled in protest.

"Protests are invalid." Su Mohan said, not moved. One sentence decided the name of a certain earth-shattering, weeping ghost, and super invincible emperor beast.

"Oh oh oh, I want to change my name, I want to change my name..."

..................................

Notes: Excalibur, in Arthurian legend, King Arthur's sword. ... There was a famous sword in Irish legend called Caladbolg, from which Excalibur is evidently derived by way of Geoffrey of Monmouth, whose Historia regum Britanniae refers to Arthur's sword as Caliburn. Malory says that Excalibur means “cut-steel.” So it's the divine sword Incase some of of you don't understand what is.

Poor xiaobai being bullied by his master<( ̄︶ ̄)>

1188 words