Loki: Season 1, Episode 4

Location - Lamentis-1 {Sylvie opens up to Loki}

(Meteors crash down all around on the moon. People cry out. Sylvie sits on a stone, watching the planet get closer. Loki walks over and sits beside her.)

LOKI: I'm sorry.

SYLVIE: I remember Asgard. Not much, but I remember. My home, my people, my life. The universe wants to break free, so it manifests chaos. Like me being born the Goddess of Mischief. And as soon as that created a big enough detour from the Sacred Timeline, the TVA showed up, erased my reality, and took me prisoner. I was just a child. I escaped. Stole a TemPad and I ran for a long, long time, which really sucked. Everywhere and every-when I went, it caused a nexus event. Sent up a smoke flare. Because I'm not supposed to exist. Until, eventually, I figured out where to hide. And so that's where I grew up, the ends of a thousand worlds. Now... that's where I'll die.

---------------------------------------------after some time--------------------------------------------------

Location - Lamentis-1

(massive portions of the planet begin breaking apart and crashing onto the moon.)

SYLVIE: Not long now. Do you think that what makes a Loki a Loki is the fact that we're destined to lose?

LOKI: No. We may lose. Sometimes painfully. But we don't die. We survive. I mean, you did. You were just a child when the TVA took you, but you nearly took down the organization that claims to govern the order of time. You did it on your own. You ran rings around them. You're amazing!

(Sylvie lays her hand on his forearm. Loki looks down at her touch.)

Location - TVA

ANALYST 2: We've got something.

(On the screen of the timeline, a branch begins to grow: Lamentis 1.)

ANALYST 1: Temporal lock.

Location - Lamentis-1

(Loki looks up at Sylvie. A massive meteor crashes before them and the shockwave comes their way. Loki and Sylvie take each others' hand as they look on. They turn back to each other. Sylvie smiles.)

Location - TVA

MOBIUS: Okay, that's not someone stepping on the wrong leaf. You ever seen a branch like that?

HUNTER B-15: No.

Location - Lamentis-1

(Timedoors open behind Loki and Sylvie. They both stand and face them.)

-----------------------------------------------after some time------------------------------------------------------

Location - TVA Time Theater {Loki is worried for Sylvie}

MOBIUS: And the Variant?

LOKI: Doesn't matter. She's a pawn. Something very, very big is gonna happen. And when it does, I'll dispose of her.

MOBIUS: Well, we saved you the trouble there. She's already been pruned. So assume I do set you free...

LOKI: Hang on, wait. What'd you just say?

MOBIUS: What? Assume I do set you free.

LOKI: The Variant. She's gone?

MOBIUS: Yeah. Not before she took out two of ours. Yeah, she was going to her Time Cell, broke free. Hunter B-15 stepped in, popped her. So you might want to fire off a thank you note to Hunter B-15, because it looks like you're the superior Loki. I would've bet on her, but that's what makes a horse race.