Loki: Season 1, Episode 5

Loki : Season 1, Episode 5

Location - Loki's base

LOKI: I'm going.

CLASSIC LOKI: Going where?

LOKI: Out of this place, out of The Void, back to the TVA. We may be good at surviving, but we're also good at escaping. I'd wager that gives me a decent chance as any.

CLASSIC LOKI: You won't do either, you'll be brutally murdered.

LOKI: Well, so be it. That was my destiny to begin with.

KID LOKI: You're different. Why?

LOKI: No, I'm not, you see? I'm the same, really. I'm the same as all of you. Have any of you met a woman Variant of us?

CLASSIC LOKI: Sounds terrifying.

LOKI: Oh, she is. But that's kind of what's great about her. She's different. She's not trying to take over the TVA, she's trying to take it down. And she needs me. Now, you said Alioth is what keeps us here. You said it's a living thing. You said it's a shark. Well, if it lives, it dies. So I'm gonna kill the shark. I'm gonna kill Alioth, and I could use all the help I can get.

(The other Lokis look at each other, then burst out laughing.)

CLASSIC LOKI: Yeah, baby. Yeah.

(Loki walks away. Laughing continues.)

LOKI: (To himself) Monsters.

CLASSIC LOKI: Oh, yeah!

(Loki ascends the ladder and opens the hatch. He looks up and gasps. About ten Lokis stand above him.)

PRESIDENT LOKI: Ah. Hello, which one of us are you?

LOKI: (Sighs) This is a nightmare.

-------------------------------------------after some time------------------------------------------------------

Location - Outside Loki's base 

(They emerge outside the base in The Void.)

CLASSIC LOKI: Damn it! Animals, animals! We lie and we cheat, we cut the throat of every person who trusts us, and for what? Power. Glorious power. Glorious purpose! We cannot change. We're broken, every version of us. Forever.

KID LOKI: And whenever one of us dares try to fix themselves, they're sent here to die.

LOKI: That's why I need to get out of here. Nothing can change until the TVA is stopped.

CLASSIC LOKI: And you trust her?

LOKI: She's the only one I do trust. And right now, I believe she's our only chance of stopping the TVA.

KID LOKI: That's good enough for me.

CLASSIC LOKI: Okay. Okay, we'll help you. But approaching Alioth is a death sentence. We'll get you to it, but that's as far as we go.

(Loki nods.)

While Mobius is Driving Sylvie is worried about Loki 

MOBIUS: All that time, I really believed we were the good guys.

SYLVIE: Annihilating entire realities, orphaning little girls, classic hero stuff.

MOBIUS: Well, I guess when you think the ends justify the means, there's not much you won't do. By the way, you did some annihilating too.