First Day At Grey Sloan

an hour after amelia showed y/n around...

| y/n perspective |

Omg. Amelia and I have so much catching up to do, but first we have to do our jobs.

"Oh my god Amelia, this is going to be so fun! I have missed you so much girl!" I said.

"I've missed you too, I can't wait to work together! It's only been an hour and it's already been great." Amelia agreed.

Suddenly, her pager went off.

"All hands on deck in the ER" she reads. "Well, you know what that means. This is going to be a great first day"

| amelia's perspective |

I can already tell that y/n is a great surgeon, but today is going to be the perfect way to confirm. A massive trauma just came in, and everyone is needed in the pit.

I run over to Dr. April Kepner, the head of trauma here, and ask her "Alright, so what do have?"

"Massive head lack from train and truck crash. They were driving the truck" Dr. Kepner explained.

"Ok, thank you April. Dr. y/l/n, come on, they're all yours. Let's see what you got." I shout.

"Alrighty. We're going to need a head CT and an MRI to find anything we can't see." Dr. y/l/n demands.

She is fierce, and kinda hot when she's in charge. Wait- that's my best friend, what am I saying?

| y/n perspective |

Amelia gave me a patient with Cerebral laceration from a truck on train crash. They were the driver, assumingely drunk or fell asleep at the wheel. I don't know for sure, nor do I know how well this is going to turn out. They were also unconscious when they came in so we don't have any other information as of now. If this patient dies, will Amelia trust me? This is only my first day here, but I'm still an attending with years of experience.