Grandparents

Taehyung's POV

It was already a few days since Jisoo was 1 month pregnant and as my queen wished, we were now packing for going to our parents.

"Baby, just sit here. Don't do anything. I will do it. You just rest." I scolded the girl that was trying to take the clothes out of the closet.

Jisoo pout, "its only 1 month of my pregnancy and you are like this. Makes me wonder how you will be in my 6 or 7 months of pregnancy."

I peck her lips, "I am just taking care of you. Its my duty. If something happens to our baby I will not forgive myself for not taking care of you."

Jisoo just sigh in defeat and went to rest on the bed as I commanded.

I pat her head, "good girl."

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

"Take care Jisoo yah. Don't go around running here and there. You are having a baby in your tummy. Okay?" Jin warn Jisoo.

Jisoo pout while the others chuckle.

You already know who this 'others' are. They were here to see them off.

"Don't worry hyung, I will look after her." Taehyung said.

"No go inside. Its almost time." Jimin said.

Taehyung and Jisoo nodded.

Taehyung and Jisoo board the VIP class compartment.

And soon enough, the train to daegu went off.

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

"Ay. My babies. Come here. Its been so long since you two visited. I missed you so much." Taehyung's mother drag the couple inside.

Taehyung's father, Jisoo's father and Jisoo's mother were in the living room.

"Aww. Daughter, come here. Sit between me." Jisoo's mother excitedly said seeing her daughter after so long.

Jisoo chuckle at her mother's childish behavior and went to sit with her.

Taehyung too took a sit.

"Is everything going well?" Taehyung's father said.

"Yes appa. Everything has been well. Jennie and the others said hello." Taehyung replied.

"It would have been good if they came too." Taehyung's mother pout.

"I agree." Jisoo's father replied.

"I have something to say." Jisoo finally open her mouth to say the news they were here for.

"Yes. Speak freely." Taehyung's father assured.

"Actuall....I am pregnant."

Taehyung and Jisoo stare at their parents waiting for the reaction.

There was silent for a few minutes, except for their breathing.

And then the screams of happiness started.

The grandmothers hold each other hands as they jump round and round.

"We are grandparents. We are grandparents." The two woman sang in a excited tone.

Jisoo chuckle at the sight.

"Ay. My baby is going to be a mother now." Jisoo's father pat her head as he stare at Jisoo with affectionate eyes.

While, Taehyung's father smack Taehyung.

Taehyung groan.

"What was that for?" He ask, rubbing the smacked area.

"She is pregnant and you were telling us now, you punk. Are you taking care of her well enough." Taehyung's father scolded.

Taehyung pout.

Jisoo laugh, "he is taking good care of me appa. Don't worry."

She defended Taehyung.

Everything is so peaceful.

But will this peace really remain for forever?

-phoenix