闇の影 (Shadow of Darkness) [Closed]

Welcome, Wattpaders!

Shadows are a mischievous thing. It can be a liar or it can give away the truth. As a writer, it's up to you what you want to show us. Follow our prompt and make a story of your own to take a part of our contest, 闇の影 (Shadow of Darkness).

ようこそ、Wattpaders

影はいたずらなものです。それはうそつきかもしれませんし、真実を与えることもできます。作家として、あなたが私たちに何を見せたいかはあなた次第です。私たちのプロンプトに従って、私たちのコンテストに参加すろためにあなた自身の物語を作ってください、闇の影。

Prompt

You walked in the rainy streets of Kyoto and followed a shadow to the forest of Kyoto's bamboo. When you came out, you became the shadow. And you had one word in mind - Dream.

Prompt | 促す

あなたは京都の雨の多い通りを歩き、京都の竹の森への影をたどりました。あなたが出てきたとき、あなたは影になりました。そして、あなたは一言を念頭に置いていました-夢。

GUIDELINES

1. The deadline is September 15th, 2021 at 23:59 PM EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.

2. Your entry must have 1500 - 2000 words for our prompt.

3. Entries must be written in Japanese or English. For English stories, the story must have Japanese theme to make it appropriate for our profile theme.

4. All stories should be written exclusively for this prompt.

5. One story submission per user. Add your story to your profile. It can be a standalone story or published as a part of an already existing collection of stories.

6. Please pay attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Creativity and relevance to the prompt will be taken into consideration during judging.

7. Mature stories will be accepted for this contest. However, all stories must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

8. Once your story is complete, please submit it via this FORM.

Only stories submitted via the form will be eligible for judging. We do, however, encourage you to share the link to your story in the comment section below.