Origami and The Royal Festival (Closed)

Welcome, Wattpaders!

Festivals come and go, leaving traces of memories with us. And the stories remain. And on AmbassadorsJP, we want to give you a chance to tell your stories. To celebrate Japanese Cultural Day on November 3rd and National Origami Day on November 11th, we present to you our latest contest, Origami and The Royal Festival.

ようこそ、Wattpaders!

お祭りは行ったり来たりして、思い出の痕跡を残します。そして物語は残っています。そしてAmbassadorsJPで、私たちはあなたにあなたの物語を語る機会を与えたいと思っています。 11月3日の日本文化の日と11月11日の全国折り紙の日を祝うために、最新のコンテストである折り紙と王立祭を紹介します。

Prompts

1

You come back home after months. Nobody lives in your home except you so how did one thousand origami cranes end up in your living room?

2

Your family suddenly decides to go on vacation without telling you where they are going. Waking up in the car, you realize that you are surrounded by the Kawaguchiko countryside. You arrive at an ancient Japanese house which happens to be your grandparents and your grandma seems to be expecting your arrival as there seems to be some traditional, cultural mysterious festive vibe going on. What would you do when you are told to lead this festival as you're from a line of royalty?

プロンプト

1

あなたは数ヶ月後に家に帰ります。あなた以外の誰もあなたの家に住んでいないのに、どうして千羽鶴があなたの居間にたどり着いたのですか?

2

あなたの家族は、彼らがどこに行くのかをあなたに言わずに突然休暇に行くことにしました。車の中で目を覚ますと、河口湖の田園地帯に囲まれていることに気づきます。あなたはたまたま祖父母である古代の日本の家に到着し、伝統的で文化的な神秘的なお祭りの雰囲気が起こっているように見えるので、あなたのおばあちゃんはあなたの到着を期待しているようです。王族の出身なので、このフェスティバルを率いるように言われたらどうしますか?

GUIDELINES

1. The deadline is December 15th, 2021 at 23:59 PM EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.