3.

3 hours before that incident :

"Hey Elina where are you? I'm waiting for you here outside church. " Jungkook asked her on call.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes Jungkook. " Elina told him.

"Okay. Bye." Jungkook dismissed the call. He was roaming around the church. He saw a rose plant outside the church and plucked a beautiful red rose to give her. He was determined to ask Elina for a date,she was his college crush . He wore a red suit and that red rose complimented it. He decided to meet at church. It was so old-school but he loved it.

He was just hopeless romantic.

Sarang hurriedly entered the church where her friend Ara decided to marry her boyfriend. Sarang haven't met him yet but heard from Ara that they two were dating for nearly a year and last night he proposed her to marry him. Sarang was still shook by her friends spontaneous decision. She never trusted that man. What was his name...Mark yes.

She entered the church hall and it was empty. She was 20 minutes late. She thought the ceremony has ended. But she heard sniffles from a corner. She approached the person whoever was crying. She was shocked to see her friend Ara bawling her eyes out.

"What happened Ara? Why are you crying?" She inquired.

"Sarang.  He cheated on me Sarang. Mark said he doesn't wanna marry me. " Ara hugged her and started weeping .

"What? But why? And where is he?"

"He left just now. Hs said he loves someone else. He doesn't wanna marry me." Ara sobbed.

"What the hell. That fucking basta**. Lemme teach him some lessons. " Sarang's blood was boiling with rage. She hated men like him.

"How does he look like. Any picture?" Sarang asked her friend

"He is wearing a red suit. He just went outside." Ara told her.

"Let me handle this brat. " Sarang went outside and searched for Mark. Ara followed her too. She pointed someone in red suit. She ran towards him and punched him. The church bells were ringing and Sarang was beating the man in red suit thinking that it was Mark. But unfortunately it was Jungkook.

4 hours later:

Elina reached the hospital and entered Jungkook's room. She was sobbing as she saw Jungkook's condition.

"J-Jungkook..." Elina calls him out.

"Elina what are you doing here?" Jungkook slowly get up and sit straight.

She runs and hugs him. " Jungkook who did this? You know I was so worried when I didn't found you in church. "

"Don't worry. I'm all fine. " Jungkook pats her back.

She sits on the stool and checks his wounds,"look at you Jungkook. Your handsome face is ruined. Who did this?"

"I'll be alright. It was just an accident. She apologized. " Jungkook tells her.

Elina nods," Well why did you wanted to meet at church?" She asks.

Jungkook didn't wanted to propose her like this but he doesn't want to wait anymore so he confessed, " I like you Elina. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Elina was amused by his confession at first but soon she to confessed her feelings. She too liked Jungkook. Who doesn't? Jungkook was the most handsome man of their college. Each and every girl swoons over his looks and Elina was the lucky one to caught Jungkook's eyes.

"I like you too Jungkook ".

And they both hugged each other again.

"Sarang you alright?" Jimin asks her while driving.