𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning of Charlotte Lupin's birthday, she was awoken to the awfully loud noise of Kaycie Lloyd, Alexander Rosier and Theodore Nott trampling into her dorm.

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted excitedly.

"How the fuck did you boys even get in here?" Charlotte mumbled, barely opening her eyes.

"It was a challenge - now get up!" Alex said happily.

"It's too early," Lottie mumbled, although she was aware the rest of her dorm mates were already getting ready for school.

"That's a shame, I guess you won't want your birthday chocolate...hey Kaycie, do you want it?" Theo asked, a sly grin on his face.

Charlotte bolted up.

"Don't you dare give that away, Theodore." She said, narrowing her eyebrows at him.

"Whatever you say, Charlotte." He winked, "now come on, you've got twenty minutes to get ready!"

The three wandered out of the room, all giggling as Lottie rolled her eyes.

Fifteen, that was an age Charlotte Lupin hadn't expected to reach, given she had been parentless for so long. She was quite proud.

She got washed and dressed quickly, the fact she had to do lessons on her birthday was definitely annoying, though she didn't mind too much.

When she was ready to go to the Great Hall for breakfast, Charlotte made her way down to the common room where her friends were lounging on the sofas.

"Took you long enough, I want pancakes!" Kaycie said excitedly, "I'm a tad sad I don't get to send a howler this year...I'll have to do something different this year."

"Damn...I live for those howlers." Alex sighed as they left the common room - Charlotte receiving a few happy birthdays as they did so.

"No thanks, they're far too embarrassing." Lottie shuddered.

"That's the point," Kaycie rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Last years were crazy, I loved the Lupin hate!" Alex chuckled, "you should've seen the look on his face!"

"I hope he knows it was me," Kaycie said smugly.