~Two~

I finally woke up after I passed out...
"Where am I" I said in my mind trying to remember what happened, I noticed I was in a room, it was very familiar "Could it be, am I dreaming" I pinched myself "AWW! No.... NOO OMG" someone opened the door "Oh your awake!" a very familiar voice said,  I turned around and my jaw dropped "OH MY GOSH" I squealed "What?" he asked so confused, I ran towards him and hug him tightly,"You can let go now,  I cant breath" he said while trying to inhale air. I let go "Oh Im sorry" I said in a worried tone
"Oh its ok, btw Im-" "Boboiboy, I know" I tried to cut his sentence. "Wait you know me? How? ", "A lucky guess, Hehehe" I laughed akwardly "Im aly btw" I introduced myself...

"Hey aly if you dont mind me asking, have we met before?" I stayed quiet while he's staring at me ackwardly. "No" I said "Oh ok" he mumbled...He grabbed a cup of hot choco on his table and offered it to me "Here have some hot choco" he said while handling me the hot choco. I accepted the hot choco and drank it.

Its 4:00 am I still cant sleep, I cant believe how this happened...I was bored so I just got up and find some interesting things, Boboiboy was sleeping on the couch downstairs.... As I was wondering at his room I found a box underneath his bed, I reached for it and got it, it was very dusty tho so I blow the dust off and opened it. I saw some stuffs...I first grabbed the book and opened it, it was a scrapbook..There were lots of photos of boboiboy and the crew on different missions. "Wow, I cant wait to meet them" I exclaimed.

I went downstairs to find the bathroom...I saw boboiboy lying on the couch

He's sleeping so peacefully, I went near him

He's sleeping so peacefully, I went near him...trying to see his face, I leaned to see him,  but he must have heard me creeping towards him.

"Hey Aly your still awake" he mumbled

"Hey Aly your still awake" he mumbled.. "Well I was trying to find the bathroom" "Its over there" he pointed a door near the kitchen and got back to sleep, I went in to wash my face and hands "Still cant believe this" I said...I went out and stumbled upon ochobot "HI" I exclaimed "Hello" he said....I rushed upstairs to Boboiboys room.

I was getting tired so I tried to grab my phone in my pocket. (it was still with me) I chatted my bestfriend threzh.

I started typing

Me: Hey
I saw her (...)

Her: HEY!  WERE ARE YOU? YOU MADE ME SO WORRIED!!
Me: So you wont believe what happened Im on Malaysia
Her: MALAYSIA!!  WHAT HOW?!
Me: I fall into a whole like a portal, its a long story.
Threzh: ok so where are you on malaysia
Me: At Boboiboy's
Threzh: WHAT SEND A PIC!!!
Me:Hes sleeping. I'll try to picture him tomorrow, Im really sleepy
Her: Promise that ok night(2x)