ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

It was night while a certain black haired girl was sitting on top off a rooftop. Alongside her laid a bag stuffed with onigiri from a nearby convenience store which was just down the steet.

The girl was admiring the starry night sky while grabbing another onigiri and struggling to open it."Ugh, how do people even open these?" she complained.

After minutes of fumbling she finally managed to pull the onigiri out of the package. "Finally!" she mumbled and hungrily observed the food. She took a bite and her eyes sparkled 'delicious!' she thought.

"Mo~ Where is Yuu? He promised we'd meet after a century and eat sushi together! Ugh, that mf just sleeps way too much..." Y/n mumbled while angrily munching on her onigiri.

After finishing her onigiri Y/n suddenly felt the lingering aura of death a few blocks away. "Finally something interesting" she said before getting up and stretching.

Y/n grabbed the conveniece store bag and started jumping into the direction where she felt the strongest pressure come from. Five minutes later she arrived at the sight of two boys trying to fight off an ugly ass curse. (A/n: them curses do be looking nasty though💀)

Keyword trying. The black haired one seemed to be a Jujutsu Sorcerer while the one with the pink hair looked like a normal person. Y/n was still hungry so she decided to sit down nearby and just enjoy the show.

Y/n was currently munching away on a tuna flavored onigiri while the pink haired boy struggled in the curses grasp. 'Should I jump in? Nah~ He'll be fine... probably' Y/n thought.

The boy was about to be eaten but he managed to swallow some crusty looking cursed object and beat the curse. Black marks appeared all over his body, he ripped of his hoodie and started laughing maniacally.

'Looks like he's having fun' Y/n thought and smiled. The boy stretched out his arms and stood up on a railing while shouting something about a massacre. 'Massacre? How boring~' the girl thought.

The pink haired boy got down from the railing and it looked like he had regained control over his body. The black marks on his body slowly disappeared.

The black haired boy got into a fighting stance and said something about execution under jujutsu regulations but rules annoyed the girl so Y/n didn't listen.

The black haired boy was just about to attack when a white haired man with a blindfold asking about the situation appeared. The black haired male called him Gojo-sensei.

"Hey. I wasn't planning on coming but man.. you're roughed up. I should show the second years" he said and soon after started taking photos of the clearly annoyed teen.

 I should show the second years" he said and soon after started taking photos of the clearly annoyed teen