ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"Do you still have that finger?" Yuuji asked. Gojo handed him the finger. "Looking at it again, it's pretty disgusting" Yuuji realized. Yuuji slowly opened his mouth and swallowed the finger.

Black marks appeared and he gripped his chest while looking down and laughing. Yuuji leaned against a wall as his laugh faded. "Gross! So gross it's funny" Yujji stated while holding out his tongue.

Gojo smirked and let out laugh. 'That settles it. It's not just a physical tolerance. He can control himself against Sukuna without issue.

We haven't seen someone with talent like that in a thousand years' Gojo thought. Yuuji in turn looked at him with a questioning look. "Something wrong?" he asked. "Oh it's nothing" Gojo replied.

"I take it this means you've steeled your resolve?" he questioned the teen.
"Not at all. I'm still wondering why I have to be executed. But I can't just do nothing about the curse" Yuuji replied.

"That last request is gonna be a pain in my ass" Yuuji mumbled while looking at the portrait of his grandpa.
"I'll eat every part of Sukuna. I don't care what happens from there" he looked at Gojo.

"I've already decided how I'm going to die" he told him. "Nice! I like people like you. Sounds like a fun hell awaits" Gojo exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Make sure you're packed by the end of the day" Gojo mentioned. "We going somewhere?" Yuuji asked the white haired male. Gojo pressed a button and the door slowly opened revealing a patched up Megumi with Y/n in tow.

"Tokyo" Fushiguro announced. "Fushiguro! You're looking good!" Yuuji beamed. "You think so after seeing this?" he inquired while pointing at the bandages around his head. "Huh, wait who's that?" Yuuji questioned.

"Ah, I guess you two haven't been properly introduced yet" Gojo explained. "She's the third first-year who will be attending Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School with you, Y/n Akuma"

"Akuma Y/n desu! (I'm Y/n Akuma) Nice to meet ya" she announced.
"Ah, I'm Yuuji Itadori" he replied while blushing a bit. "By the way, you're the fourth first-year" Gojo chimed in. "Only four?!" Yuuji blurted.

Y/n was getting interviewed by the principal and it was annoying as hell

Y/n was getting interviewed by the principal and it was annoying as hell. 'Why does he keep asking those boring questions?' the girl pondered and sighed. In the end she destroyed one of his cursed dolls and got accepted.

The girl was currently decorating her room which was supposedly right in between Fushiguro's and Yuuji's. "Guess I'll have to deal with them~" she mumbled while dancing around her room.

Was the girl getting bored and started humming the Theme of 'Howl's Moving Castle'? Nah, she was just.. taking a break, yeah! Suddenly Y/n remembered something and smirked.

'Now that I think about it let's see if it worked..' she thought. Y/n sat down on her bed and closed her eyes.
"Yes! It's there!" the girl beamed. She concentrated on her fingertips and started feeling the infinity.

'Damn, so this is what Gojo sensei feels all the time. It's kinda weird so let's not use that power for now. How about Fushiguro's cursed technique? It'll be quite useful if I can master it' the girl wondered.

'Heh, it's also there. I don't know if I'll ever need their powers but it's still reassuring' Y/n thought. To be precise Y/n possessed a very special cursed technique called 'Devil's Touch'

By using it she could copy the cursed techniques and innate talents of Jujutsu Sorcerers and even curses. The only requirement she had to fulfill was touching the desired person.

Some days ago she pulled Gojo and Fushiguro by their arms and sneackily took their powers. The girl liked to call it 'OP'

'Ah~ this brings back memories, like how I got the power of the Kamo long ago' the girl renescienced while chuckling. Y/n decided to get up and continue hanging up her anime posters but was interrupted by Yuuji storming into her room.

"Hey, Y/n! I heard your room was nearby" he explained while grinning at the girl. "Ah, hey Yuuji. I'm almost done decorating" Y/n replied. "Oh, your room looks so cool! Wanna go see Fushiguro's?" he questioned.

"Sure~" Y/n replied in a teasing manner. Yuuji and Y/n left her room and spotted Fushiguro leaving his. Yuuji invaded Fushiguro's room, telling him how organized it was which in turn annoyed Fushiguro and he slammed the door against Yuuji.

Y/n laughed at their idiocity.
"Hello, Gojo sensei~" the girl said and chuckled without turning around. "Hey, Y/n-chan~ How did you know I was there?" he inquired and walked behind the girl.

Y/n turned around and pulled Gojo down to her height. "It's a secret~" the girl whispered in his ear and smirked afterwards. Gojo blushed and coughed awkwardly. "Y/n-chan, that's so mean~" he said while feigning sadness.

"Sorry sensei~ I'll make it up to you, kay?" the girl told him and proceeded to pat his head, enjoying the pink small blush which tinted his face.

"More importantly we're heading out tomorrow. We're going to pick up the last first-year!" Gojo sensei announced loud enough that both Yuuji and Fushiguro could hear him. "Hai, (yes) sensei!" Y/n cheered and childishly saluted.

(A/n: Me, a Gojo kinnie, writing this chapter like 🤭😳😩)