Unicorn Wonderland 2

The unicorn hunter came back when she heard a "neigh" from the unicorn. The unicorn started running away, but she ran back to get to Kim. Kim and Mazziee ran a whole year. The unicorn started to neigh to get ready for revenge, but the unicorn knew the hunter. Parker yelled really loud and they couldn't hear her and they were scared. They started to run away but Kim jumped on the unicorns back and said "Mazziee, run away! Come back when I whistle!"Kim started to run to the mean hunter but the mean hunter. She found the hunter and brutally murdered Parker the mean hunter. Kim started to whistle for the unicorn. The unicorn came back and saw the mean hunter bleeding out. She was sad for the mean hunter and didn't want anything to happen, so she healed the hunter. The unicorn hunter was nice to the unicorn and Kim. They forgave each other, and nobody would ever break through their friendshiAnd there was a mystery guy say they got scared and they weren't friends with this there's a mystery guy we all figure it out with trying to understand they want the unicorn so they can have the horn but the unicorn always dies when someone takes their horn I need to be safe and those humans need to be safe so I said so I said put the jump on my back we are so scared for all that stuff we can do this though we are fighting then this guy doesn't want to be friends with us so we had to hurt him I am sorry for this other person but What The is this mystery guys name will figure out  mystery guy named Joe is Joe who would we figure out why he was trying to kill the unicorns what do you think of which think of ideas No this guy tried to kill us and bad days this guy tried to kill us and bad days of 1776he was chasing me for ever in my whole tire year you didn't know me by now and you both didn't know but he's here for me again We had to kill him but once we figure it out our plan we're gonna stab him and shoot him we had to kill him but once we figure it out our plan we're gonna stab him and shoot him saved or self Abby lee at happily Always friendships now we know we create our names into art thing you said your name foresalways friendships.

- Kim and Mazziee and Parker