11

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

We arrived at a wisteria family crest. We were supposed to rest there for a little bit till our injuries are fully healed. A old woman came out of the crest. She let us inside the crest, and showed us everything. We had to change our clothes and had to eat. Zenitsu was whining and thought that the old lady is a monster, so Tanjiro hit his head. Then we went to eat, and Inosuke was eating like some pig...

"Use your chopsticks." Zenitsu told him. He then took something of Tanjiro's food, and laughed weird..

"If you're that hungry, you can have this, too." Tanjiro offered, but Inosuke just got mad. I sighed at his behavior.

"Here." Tanjiro held the food in his hand.

"NO!" Inosuke yelled. We all went to another room, and saw the old lady again.

"Your bedding." She bowed.

"There she is! The monster hag-" Zenitsu got hit by Tanjiro again, and Inosuke jumped on the futon.

"First come, first served! I'm taking this one!" He spoke.

"As if we care.." I mumbled.

"That's fine. Sleep wherever you want. Where do you want to sleep, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked, and gave him a eye closed smile. Inosuke began to scream and threw his pillow at Zenitsu.

"Ow! I didn't even do anything!" Zenitsu whined.

"A-and I want to sleep next to Y/n~!" Zenitsu giggled, and I did, too. But Tanjiro didn't really looked amused. He just hit Zenitsu's head again.

"Tanjiro, calm down he was just joking." I let a sweat out.

"No, I was not!" Zenitsu cried.

"EH?!" I yelled. Then the old lady came into the room.

"Here is the doctor." She said.

"Hello." He greeted, and bowed. He came over to us, and checked up on us.

"Yes. Severe!" He spoke, and left. We all were alone now. I was in the middle of Zenitsu and Tanjiro. Inosuke was just next to Tanjiro.

"Who would've guessed that all four of us had broken ribs?" Zenitsu spoke. Zenitsu had two broken ribs. Tanjiro and I 3. And Inosuke 4.

"This knot hurts more than my ribs." Inosuke removed his hair from his forehead.

"For me it's my head." I stated.

"Sorry." Tanjiro apologized to Inosuke.

"Hey, you'd better apologize. It really hurt you know. Getting pounder like a pulp like that. Say you're sorry." Zenitsu spoke.

"I'll pass." Inosuke said.

"Just say you're sorry." I told him.

"No." He replied.

"Say you're sorry!" Zenitsu yelled.

"I'll pass!" Inosuke whisper shouted.

"Just say you're sorry!" Tanjiro said.

"If you're gonna be like that, we're not eating with you anymore." Zenitsu spoke.... but he could just eat alone?

"Huh? What's up with that?" Inosuke asked.

"Meals always taste better when you eat together, you know?" Zenitsu explained, glancing over to Inosuke.

"He's right about that." Tanjiro spoke.

"Did you guys hurt your head or something?" Inosuke asked.

"At this point I'll have to agree with, Inosuke." I said in a bored tone.

"Who are you to talk?!" Zenitsu whisper yelled. Then we heard the old lady behind the doors.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked.

"AH MONSTER!" Zenitsu shouted.

"HEY!" Tanjiro told him to stop.

After all this calmed down. Zenitsu had a question for Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, no one else is asking, so I'm gonna ask myself. Why are you traveling with a demon." He didn't face us. Tanjiro just blinked once, and Inosuke said nothing. I just smiled at, Tanjiro. He then nodded, and knew what I meant.

"Zenitsu... You knew about that and still protected the box, huh? You really are a great guy, you know that? Thanks!" Tanjiro spoke, and Zenitsu's face became red.

"You.... You really shouldn't heap so much praise to me! Eeheheh." He hugged his pillow, and was still red. Tanjiro and I just let a sweat out.

"I've got a keen sense of smell. I know it from the start. How kind you are, Zenitsu... and how strong..." Tanjiro told him pointing at his nose. Zenitsu then stood like a statue there.

"No, I'm not strong. Don't give md that. I haven't forgiven you for stopping me from bringing Shiochi along. And I haven't forgiven you for leaving me and the little boy alone." Zenitsu stated pointing at me.

"eh.... eheh." I just giggled. We heard something from the box, and Zenitsu got scared.

"IT'S TRYING TO GET OUT!" He yelled.

"It's all right." Tanjiro tried to calm him down.

"HOW CAN IT BE ALL RIGHT? HUB? HUH?" Zenitsu trembled.

"Shush! It's the middle of the night, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro put his finger on his lips. The box then opened. Zenitsu just started to yell. He then ran to, Inosuke, but he kicked, Zenitsu away from him to the box. Nezuko put her little hand out, and Zenitsu ran away from her. Nezuko then revealed herself.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro said. She grew up, and looked so adorable! Zenitsu was shocked and, Inosuke fell asleep.

"Zenitsu, Nezuko's my-"

"Tanjiro.. Listen to me." Zenitsu had his head down.

"Z-Zenitsu..?" I was so confused he looks so scary..

"Listen to me. JUST DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! SO, YOU'VE BEEN TRAVELING WITH TWO GIRLS THIS CUTE? WITH TWO GIRLS THIS CUTE IN TOW, DAY AFTER DAY, YOU'VE BEEN TRAVELING, AND YOU'VE BEEN ON CLOUD NINE THE WHOLE TIME, HUH?" He yelled completely mad at Tanjiro.

"Zenitsu, it's not like-" Tanjiro tried to calm him down and explain everything, but he didn't listen.

"GIVE ME BACK ALL THE BLOOD I SHED! I... LISTEN, I... I DIDN'T GIVE IT ALL JUST SO YOU COULD SPEND TIME IN LA-LA LAND, MAKING OUT WITH A GIRLS! THAT'S NOT WHY I GOT PUMMELED AND KICKED BY THE WILD BOAR GUY, RIGHT?" Zenitsu cried, and pointed at, Tanjiro.

"Zenitsu calm down, what's gotten into you all of sudden?" I asked, and let a sweat out.

"DEMON SLAYER CORPS IS NOTHING YOU'D JOIN FOR FUN! GUYS LIKE YOU GOTTA BE PURGED! IMMEDIATELY! Come to think of it, there's also the crime of thwarting my marriage. And sending Shiochi home..... PURGED IMMEDIATELY! DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE CORPS!" Zenitsu yelled, pulling out his sword and chasing, Tanjiro with it.

"AH ZENITSU, CUT IT OUT!" Tanjiro yelled.

"What the hell is happening here.." I let a sweat out, and just watched them fight with, Nezuko.