42.) THE COLLABORATION OF THE COUPLE

-🎶-

Jihoon woke up to see Soonyoung was gone for practice but to his surprise Soonyoung was actually downstairs playing with Hwan-gyeol waiting for him.

"Good morning, Hoonie" He grabbed the younger's cheeks before pecking him on the lips. 

"Look I made breakfast" He then led him to the dining table to see a pretty scenery.

Jihoon was somewhat touched since this is the first time Soonyoung cooked for him since the older was mostly busy.

He hugged him and smilled before sitting down to eat breakfast.

"Also, have you heard something recently?" Soonyoung asked Jihoon who looked at him while chewing his food.

Jihoon swallowed his food before talking, "Heard about what?" Soonyoung fed him another spoonful of food.

"That our schools are going to be collaborating since we may lack of members in the incoming competition" Jihoon nods as he thinks.

"That can be possible also didn't you have practice today?" Soonyoung smiles at him before shaking his head.

"Nope, it was cancelled since the band had to rehearse for tomorrow's carnival. Also I wanna hang out with you two" As they continue talking.

-🎶-

It was the day of the competition as Jihoon's team dance what they have praticed and the same goes for Soonyoung's team.

Their teams ended up winning first and second place so the rumored collaboration no longer seemed to be a rumor since the first, second and third teams get to represent their district.

The celebration party was held as the other two went home after eating their dinner.

They were tired from the competition so they took a walk home as they held hands swinging it back and forth as the wind softly passes through them.

It felt as if the world was slowing down as they silently enter their home.

Hwan-gyeol was sleeping so they didn't want to bother her.

They both took their turns to take a shower before snuggling up in bed, holding hands and feeling each others embrace.

"Honey~" Soonyoung softly says as the younger hums in reply.

"Do you think we can get married in the future?" He says with a gentle voice before Jihoon turns around facing the older.

Jihoon then intertwines their fingers before quickly pecking the other.

He quickly hid on Soonyoung's chest as he covered his reddened face.

"Of course, we will" He says quietly but Soonyoung heard what he said so the older gently pulled him up to sit down on their bed.

Before pulling out a pair of couple rings, "Lee Jihoon, will you be my lover until the very end?"

Jihoon was shocked about the sudden proposal but instead of nodding or saying anything he wore the ring silently as he slides Soonyoung's ring into his ring finger.

"It fits perfectly on you" Soonyoung admired the younger's hand as Jihoon smiled looking at Soonyoung's.