o n e

"Seriously, my phone just had to die right now? I wish I'd charged it this morning," A girl with auburn hair falling over her eyes grumbles to herself.

I glance around and there's no one in the aisle besides me and her.

I make small movements with my pointer finger.

"It's turning on? What the fuck? It's at 30 percent? Oh Lord thank you. I don't know how that worked but thank you, thank you."

I smile as I pick up my Hershey's and move to the self checkout counter.

Now I don't want to boast but that was me.

I granted her the wish of having more battery in her phone.

How exactly you might ask?

Well it's simple.

I'm a genie.

Pretty cool yeah?

And no I'm not some Aladdin's fucking slave or whatever.

No hate to Aladdin, but genie's should have rights too.

And no I do not live in a lamp.

I'm a free genie, which means I can grant anybody anything if I want to.

Oh and I'm also immortal so like I don't age and I'm stuck as a 22 year old girl.

Not that I'm complaining, I mean I love my life.

You'd think I'd be like this vampire who's been alive since a century or whatever and just hates his own existence but I'm the actual opposite.

I bump into someone as I'm leaving and my chocolate falls to the ground.

"My love!" I whine as I pick my slightly dented chocolate bar.

I don't know what it is but dented chocolate is slightly less appealing than it's regular form.

"I'll take good care of you from now on, I promise," I mutter silently but apparently not that silently because the next thing I know, I hear chuckling coming from right in front of me.

I finally peel my eyes from my chocolate to glance at eyes which look like pools of honey.

Brown eyes are superior, fight me.

"I'm sorry about your chocolate, I can buy you another one if you want?" The guy offers.

"Oh no that's fine, thanks though," I reply and start walking towards my hotel for this week.

What? Oh yeah, I don't stay in places longer than a week or two because somebody is bound to notice that everyone's wishes are being granted right?

And as for the money, I'm a genie remember? Infinite money bro.

I also don't know what happens when somebody finds out that I can just casually grant wishes and honestly, I have zero interest in finding out.

Like I said earlier, I love my life. 

"At least let me buy you something? Like a coffee or fries? There's a cafe next door," The same guy asks.

Free food? I'm in!

I mean I know I can just snap my fingers and food will appear but- oh who am I kidding who doesn't like free food? It's free!

"Okay, I'd like some fries," I turn around and flash a smile.

He's cute though. Too bad I can't get attached.

~•~

A/N: Heyy y'all, how are you todayy?

Did you like this chapter?

What's the last thing that y'all watched? I watched the friends reunion and yes I know I'm extremely late but oh well, it was ✨great✨ though, I loved every bit of it :) and the fact that bts were shown too xD ✨ Did y'all watch it? If you did let me know what you thought.

Anywayss take careee, you're doing great!

Next update will probably be tomorrow or the day after.

~Sky