"oh...its a male..."

YOHAN let out a tired sigh as class finally over. Being in the first class definitely tire him with the teacher expectation for them to have good grades.

Packing his things, Yohan glance outside and saw a mop of cream hair standing outside his class. A smile plastered on his face and he pick up his speed and quickly zip his bag close before slung it over his shoulder.

"Did you wait long?" Yohan said as he step out from the classroom.

"Hmm? Ah, Yohan!" The cream haired male smiled when he saw his friend. "Nope. Didn't wait too long."

Yohan chuckle as he pat the male's hair. "Sorry that I make you wait Jiwoo. Let me treat you something to make it up."

"Ah! You didn't need to!" The male, or as Yohan called him Jiwoo, turned down the offer while waving his hand.

"It's fine. You need to stock up the cat food right? Let me pay for it. You just need to pick it." Yohan insist as they began walking out from the school.

"Fine..." Jiwoo pout slightly, giving up.

.

.

.

.

.

The two friend went to the store Jiwoo usually goes to whenever he want to buy cat stuff. When they arrive there, Jiwoo went straight to the cat section.

"Woah! They already stock up this brand! Look at this cat snack! This new toy look fun!" Basically Jiwoo just happy to buy cat stuff.

Yohan chuckle at his friend antic and turn to the owner of the shop.

"Can I have everything in the cat section." Yohan said, making the smile on the store owner become wider as he nod his head and began putting all the cat stuff into the plastic bag.

"Ah, Yohan, I didn't want to buy all of them..." Jiwoo said when he saw the store owner place three bag fully with cat stuff.

"It's fine. You look too excited when seeing all the cat product. And maybe couldn't decide on which one to buy. So let me buy all of them." Yohan said with a smile while he hand the owner a black card.

"Wah!! Yohan, thank you!!" Jiwoo hug the tall male side.

Yohan smiled as he pat Jiwoo head like a brother would to their younger sibling. " As long as you're happy."

Jiwoo smile widen as he hug Yohan tighter.

"Haha.. alright alright. That's enough. We should go home now." Yohan laugh slightly as he take two plastic bag while Jiwoo take the last one.

"Okay!"

They both soon walk out from the store and make their way back to Jiwoo's house.

On their way back, Jiwoo saw a child crossing the road to catch a ball, oblivious to the car coming towards the child way in high speed.

"Do you think I should punch that bastard Jisuk-" Yohan word got cut off when Jiwoo suddenly hand him the plastic bag.

"Yohan, please hold this for me!" Jiwoo said before running towards the child.

"Eh." Yohan hold the plastic bag as he watch Jiwoo ran towards the child that was about to get hit by the car.

Everything went too fast for Yohan. He didn't even had the time to shout Jiwoo's name and the male already at the other side of the road.

"Aish that idiot.." Yohan crossed the road after the last car drove by and went towards his housemate.

"Jiwoo, are you okay?" He ask once he stood next to the crouching boy.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." Jiwoo stood up once he confirmed that the child was fine. "Let's go home." He gave Yohan a smile, taking back the plastic bag he gave to Yohan.

"You idiot. And here I thought you want to hide your power..." Yohan said as he hit Jiwoo's head softly.

"Hehe..sorry. I can't help it." Jiwoo giggle slightly, rubbing the spot that Yohan hit.

Yohan look at Jiwoo with a soft gaze as they make their way towards their home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They finally reach their home. Yohan went straight to his room after placing the bag on the floor, next to the couch.

"I'm gonna wash up." Yohan said as he make his way to his room that was near the stair.

"Okay! I'm gonna feed the cat!" Jiwoo replied as he roll up his sleeve after taking off his jacket.

"Alright!" Yohan replied back from his room.

It took Yohan 5 minutes to shower and when he come out from his room while drying his hair, Jiwoo rush over with something in his arm.

"Jiwoo? What's that?" Yohan ask as he follow his housemate upstairs, to his room.

When he peek over Jiwoo's shoulder, he saw an injured cat. It had orange and white fur, and a bit fat.

"Where did you find it?" Yohan ask as he goes to Jiwoo's bathroom to grab the first aid kit.

"Near the alley, the kittens bring me to it." Jiwoo said as he try to identify the cat injury.

Yohan place the first aid kit next to the cat, opening it to take out a few bandages for the cat.

"Jiwoo, go take a shower first. I'll handle it." Said Yohan with the bandage in his hand.

"Ah! Okay, Yohan!" Jiwoo stand up, giving the cat a last look before going to his bathroom.

With Yohan, he knelt down next to the cat and carefully clean the blood on its body before putting on the bandage.

While doing all that, Yohan can't help but notice the faint familiar energy coming from the cat. It's faint...but this energy felt familiar.... He stare at the unconscious cat longingly.

He then suddenly lift up the cat tail to check its gender. Oh...it's a male...

Jiwoo sweat dropped when he saw his housemate lift up the cat tail. "Yohan.... what're you doing?" He, who just come out from the shower, was greeted with his housemate weird behaviour. Which is always trying to figure out the animal or people gender.

"Checking his gender." He then stand up straight, stretching his body for a bid. "I'm gonna start making dinner. What do you want to eat?" Yohan said, looking at his friend.

"Hmm...kimchi stew?" Jiwoo said as he approached his bed.

"Alright. Kimchi stew it is." Said Yohan before exiting Jiwoo's room to go to the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An
And here is the first rewrite chapter... How is it?