malewife material right there

WHILE Jiwoo busy with the cats, Yohan went downstairs to start cooking.

He wear the black apron and began taking out the ingredients for kimchi stew. He take out a whole tub of kimchi that his dad send to him. He said it's a new batch and already being fermented long enough. So it's perfect for the stew.

He then takes out scallions, onion, tofu and a can of tuna. He's using tuna tonight because they had a guest (the kittens).

Yohan then cut up the ingredients first before placing the cut up kimchi and a canned tuna into the pot. He let them cook first to bring out the kimchi flavour before adding some water. And an anchovy broth as an extra flavour.

While waiting for them to boil, he cook some rice first.

"Yohan I'm going to the veterinary for to get Mr Kayden checked on!" Jiwoo suddenly shout as he went downstairs and out from the house.

"Okay!" Yohan replied as he wash the rice and put them on the rice cooker after washing them thoroughly and added some water.

Going back to the stew, Yohan saw that it's already boiling and add the remaining ingredients. But before he could add it, he halt.

"....who?" He turn to look at the entrance door for a moment before shrug it off and add the vegetables and tofu.
.
.
.
.
.
After everything was done, he serve them on the table and wait for Jiwoo to come back.

Now that's a malewife material right there isn't it. So if anyone want, he's available in shopee or Lazada. Even in amazon-

"Oi..what the hell do you think you're doing..." Yohan look up from his phone and glare at the narrator.

Nothing..... anyway. The reason Yohan know how to cook is because his dad teach him when he's still young, with a guidance of course. Are you insane to leave a 8 years old alone in the kitchen with a knife?

And yes, it's Yohan dad that teach him. Why? Because he can. Because he's the bottom in this family. Because he's a malewife. Because-

"Can you not talk about my dad like that."

Yes sir. Moving on!

Hours had past and Yohan are getting worried for his friend. He got up from the couch in living room, deciding to search for Jiwoo.

But before he could reach for the door handle, it already open and ready to hit his face. But it was quickly stopped by his hand, when it was an inch away from his face. Thanks to his quick reflex.

"What the..." Yohan open the door wider and saw Jiwoo holding an unconcious cat with grey fur and black stripes.

"Another...." He stare at the unconscious cat before telling Jiwoo to come in and quickly grab the first aid kit so that he could treat his injuries.

Jiwoo obediently place the cat on the couch and use his super speed power to grab the first aid kit.

Yohan shake his head and lock the door before knelt next to the cat, checking for any injuries. Jiwoo finally come back with the first aid kit.

Yohan found a few wound on the cat skin and apply some ointment for it before wrapping it up with bandage.

"You're really good at this." A voice said and Yohan thought it was Jiwoo.

"Of course. My eldest brother is the greatest healer apprentice after all." Yohan said without looking. Too focused on the cat Infront of him.

"Really? You're that kid little brother?" The voice continue.

"Why are you calling my brother kid Jiwoo?" Yohan look up to look at his best friend on his left.

"I..I don't... I'm not even talking Yohan." Jiwoo said as he waved his hand.