Beat The Monster

Hyuga successfully become an official hero who works with the Hero Association. He did meet with some heroes who wished to do the rookie crushing on him but he mostly brush them away by sending them flying away with his power. Right now, he face the first Demon level threat monster and trying to save a girl who also a hero. And now, he intend to defeat the monster for beating the heroes.

(F-City)

Kurohime is still staring at Hyuga who's in front of her while having a nice smile in his face. Her tears fall from her eyes to her cheek and to the ground.

Hyuga: Are you okay?

Kurohime: M-Mm...

She wipe the tears from her eyes. Then Hyuga help her by carry her which makes Kurohime suprise and he place her at a nearby bench.

Hyuga: You stay here. I've call for backup from the Association. I'll deal with that monster.

Kurohime: Wait, that monster is strong! You can't just--

Hyuga: Even if I can't beat it, at least I can weakened it down until real backup come. Don't worry, I won't die that easy.

His feet ignite in fire before he dash forward and head toward the warehouse where the monster is. Kurohime's heart skipped when she look at Hyuga who really is confident in dealing with monster which most A-Class hero would be terrified when seeing the monster's strength.

(Warehouse)

From the pipes and rubbles, Devil Kuwaga come out and stand up as he swip away the dust from his body.

Devil Kawaga: Tch. That was totally caught me off guard.

From the roof, Hyuga land in the floor as he look at the monster.

Devil Kawaga: Hey, hey, what's the big ide--

When he look at Hyuga, he feeling shocked about it and remember that Hyuga was the one killed both of his men.

Devil Kawaga: Aaaahhh! You! It's you!!

Hyuga: Huh?

Devil Kawaga: You're the one who killed my men before!

Hyuga: Your men? Oh, you mean that two insect monsters from my first hero job.

Devil Kawaga: Good timing. Finally, I can avenge my men! *crack his fists* I'll make sure you cry and scream in pain for what you've done! I, Devil Kawaga, will destroy every single part of you!

He rush toward Hyuga and land a powerful punch that even crush the floor. But before the punch hit Hyuga, he jump up to dodge the attack. He ignite his right feet and land an axe kick right into Devil Kawaga's head and make him crash down.

Hyuga: *in mind* Aside from One Punch Man, I watch many animes, tokusatsu series and a lot more movies! Thanks for this feet igniting idea, Shinra!

He ignite both of his feet before do a booster spinning kick into Devil Kawaga, sending him away and crash into some pipes.

Hyuga: Hey, hey, you're a Demon level threat, right? At least show me what exactly you can do!

Devil Kawaga: Fine!

He burst out from the pipes before the back shell open up. Four wings come out and start buzzing like helicopter like sound. The strong wind from the wings blow nearly everything nearby him and Hyuga cover his face with his left hand from the flying dust.

Devil Kawaga: I'll destroy you! Along with the city and people within it!!

He jump and fly out, break through the roof and in the sky.