Four Musketeer

"Bai, do you think it is good to bring our child out today? I think there has been a long time we didn't bring them out" Win is playing with his youngest daughter, Cartier

"Bai.. bai.." Cartier imitated Win with her small voice.

"Not bai.. bai.. it is pa..pa bai" Bright corrected their baby daughter.

Upon hearing that, Bentley and Charlotte are running towards them.

"Go outside?" Bentley asks with excitement on his face while Charlotte stand beside him waiting for answer.

"Yes.. would both of you like to go out?" Bright asks his two child.

They are nodding their head at the same time.

Bright's eyes roaming around to find his another child, Ame.

"Where is your sister?" Bright asks his oldest son.

"Ahh.. P'Ame in room. She is sleeping" Charlotte answers.

"She is really your daughter. Very similar to you" Win laughs.

Bright couldn't agree anymore. Ame really follows him. Like to sleep a lot and do her things on her own.

"Charlotte, go get your sister and get ready. We will go out in now"

"Okay, papa bai" Charlotte running towards her room happily.

"Out? Atier.. out" Cartier seems want to tell their papa that she also wants to go out.

Bright takes Cartier from Win and say, "Of course you will go out too, baby" Cartier reluctantly let go of Win.

Bright knows Cartier, their youngest daughter very attached to Win. She wants to be clingy with Win all the time.

"Win, you get ready first and prepare for our child. I will take a look our baby princess here" Bright give smooches on Cartier's nose. Cartier blinks a few time looking at her papa.

"Bai, do I need to pack their food?" Win shouts from the kitchen.

"You can bring it. But maybe not too much naa" Bright answers.

"Much.." Cartier mutters the last word from Bright.

Bright held her gently and make her face to face with him.

"Pa..pa.. bai..bai" Bright teaches Cartier to say his name right.

Cartier, "......"

"Aww.. now you don't want to speak anymore baby?"

Cartier, "......."

"Okay.. I'm going to teach you how to call me naa. Repeat after me, okay"

Bright put Cartier gently on the floor and he moves closer towards Cartier.