Sleepover-Kate Schmidt

Kates Pronouns:She/They
Age:16
Sexuality:Bi
Readers Pronouns:She/Her
Age:17
Sexuality:Lesbian
_______________________________

Readers Clothes:

Kate's Clothes:

_______________________________•Kate regular fontReader this font•

•Kate regular font
Reader this font•

Kate<3💗
Wanna have a sleepover at my house?
Yeah Sure let me put on my pajamas and get my stuff.
Ok see you then!
_______________________________
Y/n's pov:

I put on my green pajamas as fast as i could because Kate is my best friend but also my crush and i thought it would be good to tell her i like her plus we both like women well she also likes men but that's not the point I've had a crush on them for a while.

Once i was ready i knocked on my brother Simon's door to ask him if he could drive me because i didn't feel like it.

"I dont get why you do it but fine"he said while rolling his eyes then grabbing the keys off the counter.
_______________________________
~Time skip to kates house~
_______________________________
Kate's POV:

I ran down stairs as soon as i heard the door bell ring because Y/n is my best friend and my crush since i met her in 5th grade then i was in denial and thought i just liked her twin simon but nope i mean me and simon dated for a while in 8th grade(They're all junior's now) it was for the best plus he knows i like her now so were fine. But i don't want to ruin our friendship.

i went down stairs and opened the door and hugged y/n and waved to simon who winked at me and kissing movements and then i flipped him off quickly before y/n pulled back and then walked in to the house petting my cat rose.

we both walked up the stairs in silence and walked in my room.

I don't know what happened to me but i quickly closed the door and just kissed her.

Y/n's pov:

WAIT- DID KATE KISS ME?!

Should i pull back? She's Not so....

I pulled back for a second and said Kate do you like me?

"Yes" she said hesitantly

if i had no sanity right now i would probably scream untill the whole Shadyside and Sunnyvale heard me but instead i said...

"I like you too kate" then we proceeded to kiss.

Untill.....

Simon walked in and said

"Y/n you forgot you bag-

I KNEW IT I REALLY KNEW IT!"

We all started laughing then i grabbed my bag from simon and he left i set it on the floor then me and kate cuddled and fell asleep.

_______________________________

AHHH I HOPE YOU LIKED IT XUXJFJC