not so innocent nerd

Moans, skin clapping, groans, sobs could be heard in each corner of the detention room.

"Tell me who owns you and this pussy?" taehyung asked as he thrust his fingers in and out of me in a merciless rhythm,

"You...it b-belongs to you,"

I said while burying my face in his shoulder.

"taehyung- "I gasped as he was plunging deeper inside of me, my eyes fluttering close due to the immense pleasure he was giving me

"that's not my name, princess" he spoke whiling giving hickeys all over my neck not caring about the place we were in right now

"m-master"

I was a moaning mess trying my best to silence loud sounds by covering my mouth.

Flashback...

As usual, I entered the school in my dad's new car which he especially ordered for me from the UK. As soon as I stepped out of the car and entered through the gates of this low-level hell

I mean

My high school.

I heard screams and gasps of people looking at me. Boys and girls screaming to gain my attention, but I would care less because

I had my handsome boyfriend, who was sexy, rich, popular, football team's caption

Kim Jun-myeon

Or Suho.

As soon as I entered the hallways of the school, I met my girlfriends.

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosie.

We all were giggling and having fun while talking when we heard screams and shrieks of girls. When our eyes entered the entrance, I saw my boyfriend coming through with his friends looking hot as usual.

As soon as the girls saw him, they towards their classes leaving me alone. I waved at my boyfriend leaning seductively on the wall. As soon as he saw him his eyes darkened and filled with desire.

And why would he not get horny?

I was wearing a mini pleated high waist laced black skirt which barely covered my thighs. He waved his friends and came towards me pushing me lightly more towards the wall and kissing me hungrily.

"What is in my baby girl's mind huh?"

He whispered slowly holding me tightly by my waist. I tried playing innocent and decided to tease him a little.

"What are you implying daddy?"

"Oh, let me tell you, baby."

Suho leaned towards me again to kiss me but had to stop as he got pushed by someone running. I quickly stood properly and glared at the guy on the floor who was gathering up his books. When he stood up, I recognized him as the dumb nerd of our class

Taehyung.

"You Mr. nerd, do you think you need one more eyeglass over this thick one. Maybe then you will be able to see where and who you run into with that face of yours."

He removed his glasses and started cleaning them.

"Rather than giving me other glasses how about to you two get into some empty room rather than giving everyone free sex tape."

he spoke making me gasp in shock while still looking down at his shoes. I was about to slap him across the face when the teachers came making all of us move to our classes. Suho rubbed my back soothingly calming me down to which I responded by giving him a slight smile. He gave me a quick peck and we both parted our ways to our classes.

I went and sat on my seat waiting for the teacher to come while listening to music through my air pods. I saw the nerd entering the class and sitting on his front-row seat. Soon the teacher entered, and the lecture started but my mind was occupied by the scenes in the corridor earlier. I was boiling in anger but of course, I couldn't do anything to him. I just sighed heavily and picked up my bag to take out my notebook just when I was about to take the pen something else caught my eye and I smirked in victory looking over towards the nerd who was busy writing god knows what in his notebook.

As soon as the class ended, I quickly picked up my bag and ran towards the canteen. Taking the Viagra pills in my hand I made my way towards the canteen. Even though I bought it to prank Suho, it was gonna be more fun watching the nerd struggle.

I went to the boy serving food at the food table and told him what to do. Of course, he didn't say a word and why would he?

It was my brother's school after all.

I took my lunch and waited at my and Suho's decided table waiting for him. soon I saw him entering him following him was my nerd boy. I acted innocent and we both started eating. I saw taehyung taking his lunch and sitting at a random table while eating. I looked over at the canteen boy and saw him nodding towards me.

The half-hour lunch break ended, and Suho ran away to his football practice, and I left the canteen with my girls. I saw taehyung leaving in 10 mins, so I wasn't sure if the pill worked or not. On our way to classes, I told the girl to go ahead as I needed to use the restroom. I came out of the restroom and made my way towards my room when someone pulled into the dark detention room. Taehyung pulled me in and harshly pushed me against the door of the room locking it behind me. His look completely changed this time. His forehead was sweaty probably because of the pill and bangs stickling to it, his glasses off, his jacket thrown somewhere, and three buttons of his white shirt opened showing his chest.

"Fuck I'm doomed."

I internally cursed myself not ready for what was about to happen next. Just when I was about to say something taehyung kissed me harshly making me shocked. When he felt me not responding he bit my lip making me open my mouth which gave him chance to push his tongue inside my mouth. Slowly I responded to his kiss closing my eyes. His pace so fast making it impossible for me to catch up. The kiss was rough, messy, and filled with lust. He tapped my thigh lightly indicating me to jump. I jumped when he caught me by my ass pushing his broth harshly towards my heat. He moved from the door to the teacher's desk keeping me on it harshly.

"now you are gonna do whatever I tell youprincess or else I'll fuck you Infront of the whole school. Got it?"