character info

NAME: Biwako

SURNAME: Kazeyama

AGE: 12 - 16

HEIGHT: 5'6"

LOOKS: Peach toned skin, lightly tanned. Honey, hazel, colored eyes. Dark brown with a slight rose tone - rouge - colored hair that's curly. Toned body, slightly muscled arms and legs. Though, she's naturally slim, lanky. Thin vertical scar from the top her left eyebrow to her jaw. Large, gash-like, scar on her right eye and cheek.

FAMILY: Father - Mezuki
Mother - Reina
O. Brother - Geiren
Y. Brother - Jushiro
(All deceased, killed by demons)

STYLE: Breath of Wind (her attacks are seen as green streaks of air currents)

TECHNIQUES:
First Form - Dust Whirlwind Cutter: The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern.

Second Form - Claws-Purifying Wind: The user lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above their head and unleashes four vertical slashes at once down on the enemy resembling claws.

Third Form - Clean Storm Wind Tree: The user unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around their body that can defend them from incoming attacks and slice up their surroundings.

Fourth Form - Rising Dust Storm: The user releases several slashes above them from below their target.

Fifth Form - Cold Mountain Wind: The user creates several circular arched slashes that increase in size from above their target.

Sixth Form - Black Wind Mountain Mist: The user rotates their body in an uppercut movement, creating a tornado of slashes.

Seventh Form - Gale, Sudden Gusts: The user leaps into the air while swinging their blade which generates gale-force winds to shred their opponent apart.

Eighth Form - Primary Gale Slash: The user leaps into the air and swings their blade which generates circular torrents of wind that slices up the opponent instantly.

Ninth Form - Idaten Typhoon: The user backflips into the air and while upside-down, unleashes a powerful gust of circular wind that slashes apart anything below.

NICHIRIN BLADE: Green - Symbolizes wind; fitting for wrathful, rude, and dismissive behaviors like the wind that refuses to bow down to anyone.

MENTOR(s): Sanemi Shinazugawa and Masachika Kumeno

OCCUPATION: Demon Slayer (Tsuguko)

RANK: Mizunoto

PERSONALITY: Calm, quiet, reserved. She's very patient and enduring. Though, she is also dismissive, doesn't like to be involved in unnecessary situations, will ignore others and any attempts to socialize. She has a silent type of anger, one she bottles until released. Very focused and attentive, hardly let's her guard down. Though, she is also relaxed and laid back, in a 'whatever' kind of way. Hard exterior, but is actually soft natured which she shows to those she trusts. Not very trusting, it takes a while to open up. Though, she is loyal, will help and protect her comrades, even going as far as sacrificing her own well being to ensure their safety. Determined, stands her ground and never backs down. Very blunt, honest, says words despite them being harsh. She's quick minded, strategic, intelligent. Despite all her barriers and walls, she's very kind and gets easily flustered.

LIKES: Watching clouds, along with sunrises and sunsets. Helping people. Senbei, rice crackers. Traveling. Writing about her given tasks, or just in general. Alone time, solitude.

DISLIKES: Demons, especially if they're murderous and violent. Gets annoyed when people have unnecessary fights. Feeling vulnerable and emotional. Watching people die, not being able to save them.

HOBBIES: Training. Watching clouds. Sharpening her sword. Exercising.

RELATIONSHIPS: Sanemi(mentor/sibling like)
Tanjiro (friends)
Zenitso (friends)
Nezuko (sibling like)
Inosuke (romantic)

DRAWING/PICTURE: