three

= = = = = =

= = = = = =

THIRD POV
BIWAKO RAN INTO the deep forestry of the mountain, and into the darkness of the night. She allowed her senses to be blinded by the black night, however with her sensitivity and her gained skill of proprioception she knew exactly how to trek through the void.

Just as she runs and jumps over a fallen tree, the hairs on her arms rise with alert. Breathing in, the Kazeyama girl can feel the sense of wretched evil coming from her right. Calmly, she takes a hold of her sword, silently unseathing it.

Narrowing her honey eyes into a steely glare, her lips stretch into a wicked grin full of malice. Inhaling a sudden intake of air, the brunette spreads her legs into the perfectly conditioned stance, and grips the hilt of her sword until her knuckles grow white.

In tandem, both she and the single demon pounce towards each other. However, before the demon can snarl towards his chance of a meal, Biwako is already instigating her finishing move.

"Eighth Form, Primary Gale Slash!" She seethes, rushing forward with quick movements.

Her speeding slash to the demon resembles currents of wind, all connecting to her sword in the color green as they slice in circular torrents. With the distraction of pain, Biwako uses the advantage and dashes forward. In one striking move, the brunette successfully slices through the monster's neck, fully decapitating him.

Gripping her sword even tighter, she sneers down at the demon. "Rot in the afterlife, you filth," she scoffs, walking away.

Speeding up her pace, the Kazeyama keeps her guard up. After all, the final selection is all about survival. Which means she needs to pace herself. Despite the anger and hate she feels for demons, she can't just rush in blindly. That's how she gets killed. She needs to remain calm and with a clear head.

She'll save her anger when she kills them.

Flashback
(Three years ago)

Sanemi stood in front of a thirteen year old Biwako with his arms crossed. He glared at the girl in front of him, noticing the clear differences from a year ago. For the first year he had her exercise and train until her body changed to a more suitable form, with more muscle and more stamina.

"Now that you're finished with the simple basics, you need to learn everything about swordsmanship. To fight with a sword, your aim must be precise. You can't attack with emotion, especially anger. Anger makes you stupid, and stupid gets you killed!"

Biwako huffs, crossing her arms and glaring at the man in front of her. 

"Talk about calling the kettle black! You're always fighting with anger," she yells.