Authors note!

Authors note: HEY GUYS!!! Welcome back! This is my second ever wattpad story so again, don't be too hard on me I'm trying my best.

Anyways... I'm really excited to write this and for you guys to read this!

I know Unexpected was written a while ago and I apologize for taking legit like 3 or 4 months to start the sequel but hey better late than never I guess.

This first chapter is not going to be a description like my first book because I felt like I gave a wonderful description in the actual description portion.

I just wanted to take this time to talk to you guys and tell you that I'm back.

Also! If you haven't read my first book in this series it's called Unexpected, at this moment that is the only other book I've published so go check it out. But if you're in the far future and I've written others, it should be the one before this.

If you have read my first book welcome back! I've missed you and I hope you've missed me.

This book will take place during y/n, Ron, Harry, and Hermione's 6th year, and Riley's 7th year.

I might accidentally tweak a few things that I just don't remember writing but again I apologize for that.

Also I won't be following the actual plot of the usual 6th year, of course I will still include Weasley Wizard Wheezes and the love potion. But I probably won't be including things like Harry being on liquid luck, and things that are more towards the main plot of Half Blood Prince.

Because this is a story mostly about Ron and my made up character y/n and less about Harry and his adventures.

That is all I hope you enjoy!!

-Casey <3

WORD COUNT 300