22: Photography

Taehyung was told to look for Jungkook and Come to the shooting sight with him.

He didn't knew where Jungkook was as all he was told was that Jungkook left to do some work as soon as Lisa Came.

He was waiting sitting in the lobby for Jungkook and his eyes were glued to the entrance from where he was hoping that the younger might pop up any minute.

He sadly Pouted when the specific person he wanted to see hadn't been in his Sight since the morning and he Somehow missed him and wants to see him.

"Hyung!"

A cheerful voice From the back make Him flinch. He turned back and found Boemgyu standing there with a wide grin.

"Boemgyu-ah"

"What are you doing here?" Beomgyu sat next to Taehyung cutely.

"I'm waiting for Director Jungkook"

Beomgyu's lips formed an 'o' as he nodded his head.

"What about you? What are you doing here?"

Beomgyu's Face turn palm. He wanted to cry out loud but obviously couldn't do that. He fakely Made a sad face. "Don't even ask"

Taehyung got curious as Boemgyu's Voice became more visible, "what?"

"Actually me and Taehyun are being punished" he let out in sadness, "by Yeonjun Hyung"

"What? Why? Isn't he your oldest member? Why will he punish you-" the Older felt curious about why He is being punished when he is so sweet and Nice?

"Thanks to the deeds he did The day before yesterday"

Both Beomgyu and Taehyung looked up to the direction from where the voice came. Jeon Jungkook was standing there with crossed arms and seeing him, Beomgyu immediately panicked and stood up.

"Huh, what? What can Beomgyu do, He's pure-"

"Your pure Beomgyu along with his doengsaeng Taehyun pranked his Yeonjun hyung. And Thanks to his prank, gym machinery were Damaged while Mr Yeonjun couldn't practice for a whole day and his hair Colour was ruined!"

Taehyung looked back at Beomgyu who was sweating nervously. Beomgyu pouted and pointed his index finger at Jungkook "the machinery was ok and You cant say that the hair colour was ruined. The fans loved it-"

"What exactly happened-"

The day before Yesterday

Taehyung only took a few steps when he spotted Beomgyu with Taehyun.

They were Both doing something in front a table but Taehyung could only see their Backs yet he could Tell that they were Giggling.

What are they doing?, He thought but shrugged off the thought and decided to go home Straight

Taehyun and Beomgyu were giggling in an evil away as they were preparing the awkward mixture of hair dyes, water and God knows what else.
They filled that in a Small water bottle which wasn't see through so it couldn't be seen what's inside.

With a full serious and concerned face, they entered the gym. Both's Shoulders Glued to eachother's making them look suspicious.

"Hyungie~~ you have been working hard. We brought apple juice for you"

Yeonjun's eyes widened as he was confuse. Two of them together? Nah that's not safe. Its Surely a sign of danger.

"What's going on in that little little head of yours?" Spoke yeonjun Making Taegyu share Glances.