Chapter 1

FLASHBACK TO A FEW YEARS AGO
(Oh yeah, btw no quirks here in this AU)

Katsuki Bakugo was walking to school with a fellow student named, Izuku Midoriya (or as he prefers to call him Deku). They were both childhood friends, right now, their ages are somewhere around middle school ages...like uh...maybe 14, 13, 12, 11? Eh Ima say 11 or 12. Right now they are in 6th grade.

Anyways, Bakugo kinda- no wait..he really wanted to walk with his other friends but they told him that they were going to be busy.

But he was a little happy that at least someone was walking with him. Like uh..3% happy? Anyways, as they were walking to school, Bakugo questions himself why he let Midoriya walk with him.

"Tch" he only said. They mostly walked in silence until Midoriya spoke up to start a conversation. "so um..Kacchan?" Bakugo looked at him with an angry sigh, "What Deku?"

"So um...I heard there is going to be a new student at our school, what do you think how they are going to be like?" He asked. Bakugo looks at Midoriya with an intense stare, "No matter who they are, they better not mess with me! Besides, I don't really care who they are." He says looking forward.

Midoriya sighs, Bakugo has always been like this, well, when he once won a fight with a bully when he was 4 years old. From afar they can see other students going into the school to go to their classes or whatever they do.

Bakugo looks back at Midoriya,"Ok Deku, you can stop following me now!" He yelled. Midoriya jumps a little by the sudden yelling coming from Bakugo, "O-oh um..Ok! sorry.." He mumbles the last part as he sees Bakugo going inside.

Meanwhile with the new student Midoriya was talking about, Y/n L/n, she was just waiting for a teacher to give her the classroom number for her. She looks up as she sees someone in front of her, it was a teacher with her classroom number.

She bows in thank you, grabs her backpack, gets up, and leaves. When L/n gets to her classroom and goes inside. She goes in the front of the class and waits for the teacher to tell her to introduce herself.

Bakugo, who is just getting in the classroom, goes to his seat and sees L/n, "That must be the new kid," he thought. He looks at her to observe her, she has H/c short (or long) hair, h/s type of hair (H/s = Hair style), big e/c eyes, and looks like she smiles all the time.

"Tch" he only says. As the classroom calms down, the teacher starts. "Good Morning class! As you can see we have a new student here. This is Y/n" They look at L/n, "Would you please introduce yourself, sweetie?"

L/n says nothing but keeps looking at everyone. The teacher taps on her shoulder to let her know she needs to say something. L/n gets the signal and reaches to her backpack to get something. Some of the students lean closer to see what she doing.

She pulls out a notebook and opens it (Pretend it says Y/n L/n):