Are you Hungry?

It was a Saturday it's a warm rainy day. As I sit next to my girlfriend, were are watching the movie Vivo on Netflix. As we are watching I get a random boner and she obviously sees it out of the corner of her eye but she doesn't make a big deal about it she just whispers in my ear hey I see you are horny you hungry. I was not expecting that but I am hungry maybe she has some popcorn or something. I say to her "yes I am" she then pulls back the covers and says "you wanna eat me" I say "fuck yea" I proceed to sit between her legs I then lean into her and start passionately kissing her I slowly start taking off her buttoned-up blue shirt. I Go and undo her bright pink bra and put it aside the whole time I don't stop kissing her I then go down to her neck and start kissing it passionately I then start sucking on her neck harder and harder till I give her a hicking on her neck just below her ear I then start slowly heading towards her boobs while still kissing her body I reach her boobs and start to kiss around her nipples and giving her loads of hickeys on her boobs I decided to start gently licking her nipples and started to suck on them while squeezing the other one I can tell the licking and sucking is turning her on because I'm listening to her voice to see what she likes and doest like. I continue to kiss her body but I start heading downwards towards her belly button. When I reach it I sit up and go to pull her panties down wast her legs and off I throw them across the room accidentally throwing them out the window, I say "whoops" she just starts laughing as she is laughing I go to the side of her thigh and lick it firm but softly her laugh quickly changes into a passionate moan as I slowly lick and kiss her left thigh and with my right hand I slowly make circles on the other side with my finger just skimming the skin I then start to head for her pussy and I reach the point in was her thigh joins with her pussy by now her pussy is dripping wet I watch it slowly drip pass her ass hole onto her bed there's a small mark appearing on the bed. I start slowly kissing the around her pussy being careful not to touch it yet as I want to build up the suspense still only applying the slightest pressure I can tell she is enjoying this so I decided to start licking the outer wings of her pussy as I do so I stay away from her clit leaving that for later. I do this for quite a while she is now moaning like crazy so I started nibbling gently on the outer lips being very gentle bushing up against her inner clitoris just under the skin my girlfriend starts going crazy moaning like she is howling up at the moon. I start to go in towards her inner pussy wings and start licking in-between the inner and outer wings but still keeping my distance going from top to bottom and changing sides as I do so I start to pick up a bit of nice warm pussy juice. Man, I love pussy juice it tastes just amazing. I look up at my girlfriend and she starts begging me to just suck her clit she can't stand it. So I get my young applying very little pressure starting from the bottom of her pussy, slowly licking towards her clit and just before I reacher her clit I slow down and run my tongue across it my girlfriend gives out the loudest moan I have ever heard at the same time I felt her legs start to twitch so I keep repeating licking her from bottom to top. I then start just only licking her clit I pull my head away for a second and put my index finger in my mouth to cover it in saliva I go back to licking her clit but I proceed to slowly put my index finger into her pussy hole I move my finger around gently trying to find her g spot. I found it the skin feels different its softer but as soon as I touch it my girlfriend squeezed my arm and says "do it" so I start to rub my finger across this spot and also lightly rubbing it continuing to lick her clit I then hear her scream I'm gonna cum suddenly she starts to squirt so I open my mouth and collect or yummy squirt while still rubbing her g spot I swallow the squirt and pull my finger out licking it clean as I do I notice she is lying there her legs are shaking she says to me in a croaky voice" that was fucking amazing can you go get some popcorn I think I need a shower". I then help her stand up and walk her to the shower where she had to sit down and shower because she could barely stand I let her be and goto grab some popcorn and put it in the microwave I go back in to check on her and she is out of the shower drying off she says to me to strip off and meet her in bed so I do and we cuddle naked while eating popcorn and decide to put on the notebook.

The end