our song - Tiva

When the music changes and they start playing a slow song, Ziva automatically relaxes and leans back against the wall. "I really thought this would be more exciting", she says and smirks at Tony.
He takes a mouthful of his drink and then puts away the glass.
He takes her hand and pulls Ziva on the dance floor.
"What are you doing Tony? It's not.. We're not here to have fun you know... We need to work even though it might not be extremely exciting"
He smiles and pulls her closer. "But they're playing our song, sweet cheeks. Don't you remember?"
She looks at him irritated. "Of course I remember. How could I not... But that doesn't mean that -"
"Only this one dance" he begs. "Please"
"Well...okay"

"Great!" Tony says and leads her to the middle of the dance floor.
All around them are other couples slow dancing and cuddling.
They don't fit in there.

Ziva looks around and sees the suspect standing at the bar. That calms her down.
When she looks up into Tony's eyes, she realizes that he has come closer and without really noticing it she puts her arms around his neck.

On their left there are two people dancing really close, kissing each other.

Instead of feeling unwell, Ziva starts smiling. 'What a happy couple', she thinks. 'When will I find a boyfriend like this? Probably never', she adds sadly.

Tony notices that something is going on on her mind. "Hey, what are you thinking?"
She shakes her head. "Not important."
Then she turns her head way to make sure that the suspect is still where he belongs to. He is.

Tony touches her cheek and she's surprised by this contact. "Calm down. Just focus on me. On this dance."
He smiles. She smiles back.

She wants to say something but right then the songs ends and a fast one starts. Lots of people come to the dance floor and push them aside.

The moment is destroyed.
They go to one of the corners where nobody stands. Tony still holds her hand.
"Well thank you for this dance", Ziva says undetermined.
"Thank YOU", Tony answers.
He smiles.
"Well we should really do our job now and-" she's not able to end this sentence because Tong presses his lips on hers.
When he lets go, she gasps for breath.
"Not part of the job.", Tony says.
She looks at him with her huge brown eyes, unable to say something.
He takes her head in his hands and kisses her again. And this time, she's not surprised, this time she enjoys it.