24: To-Get-Her

Tzuyu

Right after everyone left, I had no choice but to stay with Jungkook in the office. No matter what I do, nothing, they won't agree. Even Jeongyeon couldn't do anything about it. I had no choice but to deal with Jungkook.

Instead of complaining, I chose to clean up, that way I could stay away from him.

I was sweeping when I noticed that Jungkook was still sitting on the floor and hadn't put away the dishes.

He's just sitting there, looking at me with his annoying signature goofy smile.

I'm no sadist, but seeing the stupid look on his face right now makes me want to bash his stupid face with a stupid broom.

"Hey you! Can you please stand up! We need to clean this up!" I shouted at him while trying to show him I was disgusted with him and I didn't want to be with him for long in the same place.

"Give me a kiss!" He said, puckering his lips and giving me his signature goofy smile.

"Yuck!" I winced and immediately hit him with the broom I was holding.

"Ouch, stop!" He shouted and quickly crawled away from me. "Tzuyu! Are you infected with Jeongyeon's madness?! Aish! But it's okay, even if you look like her, I still love--"

"Will You Please Just Shut-up!" Before he could finish the bullshit he's about to say, I screamed showing him how pissed I already am.

For a few moments, the room was filled with cold silence.

The smile on his face vanished in a snap.

I'm still pissed at him but why do I suddenly feel like a bad person? Ughh! See, this is why I hate Jungkook, seeing him makes me feel different. Sometimes, I can't even understand how I feel. I always feel like a Christmas Light that changes colors. I feel like I'm having a diarrhea, suddenly feeling nervous, then excited, nauseous, happiness, and hurt... Ughh! Jungkook Why is this happening to me every time I see you?!

"Clean up and shut-up Jungkook." With all my might, I continued cleaning up.

I didn't know if he had any plans to help so I just started picking up the dishes.

"Help me stand up."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. Both of us was just staring at each other without emotions.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I said help me stand up so I can help you." He said firmly as he looked into my eyes and extended both his hands on my direction.

I sighed and put my hands on my waist.

Does he really think I'll be fooled by his antics? Hell to the no. I'm not holding his hands. Nope.

"Here, hold the broom so I can pull you." I said as I handed him the broom I was holding.

He suddenly frowned, kind of annoyed. "It's really hard to fool you!" He shouted once hand violently on his head.

I was confident and at the same time I couldn't help but laugh, because he's cute, like a child who is asking for candy but didn't get any.

"Maniac?!" His eyes widened and even with difficulty he suddenly stood up. "Is that really how you think of me? Maniac?!" He jokingly shouted while holding his chest. "Tzuyu it hurts! It really hurts!"

"Please stop if you don't want to be hit by the broom again!" I threatened to point the broom at him again.

He glared at me once again with his hand on his head, "Aish! Fine! Let's do the dishes!" He said and picked them up himself.