29: Struck By Truth

Tzuyu

"Tzuyu, are you happy?" I put the slice of pizza I had already bitten on the saucer. Then, I stared at Jeongyeon's worried face. She asked me to hang-out here at the hospital cafeteria to have a girl talk since Jungkook left for a while.

Ahh Jeongyeon, I know she's going through some things too but she's still worried about me. I'm glad she's not having any breakdown these past few months. She's been really active in therapy and she's been drinking her medicines, too.

"I got you guys. I'm more than happy." I smiled and just handed her a slice of Pizza.

I know Jeongyeon, she's not one of those girls who can be clingy and sweet. Sometimes her words can be hurtful. But hey, she's awesome. I'm so lucky to have this crazy girl as my bestfriend.

"Yeah, how did you get back here? You're not in pain, are you?" I couldn't help but to worry. Jungkook got back because he got hit by a car, while Jeongin came back because he decided to continue his therapy. Jeongyeon isn't sick, is she?

"Hmm... Promise, you won't laugh?" Jeongyeon said.

"I'll try." I joked while drinking orange juice.

"I purposely ate a scoop of powdered soap so my parents had to rush me here to get my stomach pumped. They thought I was trying to commit suicide again so they re-admitted me here. Actually, I tried to commit suicide so I could go back to Old Geun's program."

I spilled what I was drinking. "You did what?!"

"I did that for you so don't judge me." She insisted and then handed me the handkerchief to wipe the juice out of my hand.

"But you could've died!" I tried not to scream loud.

"But I didn't." She smirked as she smiled.

"You're crazy." I just sighed.

"Nah, bitch, you're crazier. You and Jungkook are crazy." She leaned back in her seat and sighed as well. "But you guys used condoms, right?" She whispered a question that made me frown.

"C-condom? What condom?"

"You mean he didn't wear that thing while you guys are doing that thing?" She said quickly and in a whisper so I immediately frowned.

"Will you just get straight to the point?! I'm getting annoyed of you saying that thing!" I said but I was shocked when she suddenly stood up and pulled me to a nearby pharmacy.

__________💜

"What the heck is this thing?" I asked while scanning the small and rectangular plastic. We went straight to my room from the pharmacy.

"That's a pregnancy test kit! Now go to the bathroom and and follow the instructions written there! Hurry!"

I frowned. "Pregnancy test kit?! Huh, wait, I'm not pregnant!" I shouted in a whisper because someone might hear us here in my room. It's a good thing Jungkook and Jeongin aren't here, though.

Jeongyeon glared at me so I instantly followed what she said.

Completely confused and grossed out, I left the bathroom holding the little piece of white rectangular thingy in my hand.

"Am I pregnant or what?" I asked with a frown as I tried to hand it to her but she was avoiding it.

"Why me! You count!" She's still avoiding it.

"What?! What the hell am I gonna count?! Am I going to count how many droplets of pee did I drop in this?" I can't help but to roll my eyes at her. Damn it, I think I'm going crazy because of Jeongyeon.