Chapter 2

Naoto POV

"T-to my dorm, but what if my roommate is there?" Naoto said.
"I've been there before, what's the big deal, besides Blake already texted me and said he wouldn't be there." She said grinning evilly.
"But that was just to look around, and wait how is he texting you?" Naoto said.
"I got his number while I was there, he told me he'd be out so we could have it to ourselves, what don't tell me you're jealous?" Hayase teased.
"It was just something I let get into my own head, yeah sometimes it bothers me." Naoto said looking away from her while they walked.
"Hey trust me when I say he's on your side, and I'd be lying if I said thoughts like that didn't bother me too." Hayase said making him look at her once more and the two blushed.
"Don't be such a worry wart Senp- I mean Naoto, sorry." Hayase said.
"It's okay, I don't mind if it slips every now and then, I'll always be your senpai." He said without thinking, which made her extremely flustered.
"Don't say such things in public, gross." Hayase said.
"Now you're worried about us in public." Naoto whined.
"Then let's hurry!" Hayase said grabbing his hand and running with him.
"H-hey not so fast." Naoto yelled.

Flash back

"I won my match senpai, it's time for you to pay up on my reward!" Hayase teased Naoto pushing him up against the wall of the art room. It took a lot out of Hayase to keep it together so she might have taken it a little too far, but she couldn't help being all worked up and scared.
"Y-you were serious! A-alright, this is crazy but if I have too." Naoto said as he closed his eyes and began to lean in.
Hayase panicked.
'Do I let him do it, if I do we'll be crossing a line, a point of no return... but nobody has every brought this much joy and excitement to my life, I love his face, I love his hair, he's shy but he's so nice, stubborn but optimistic with some coaxing. I will I have to see it through'
When their lips connected all the stress she felt over it washed away with relaxation and comfort. It was her first kiss and it was okay because it was him, no even better. Though when they parted the both blushed fiercely and looked away.
"Y-you know senpai, th-that was my first." Hayase stuttered.
"R-really! I'm sorry, it was mine too." Naoto groaned.
"You have to take responsibility, senpai, you don't just kiss girls you aren't dating right?" Hayase teased.
"Of course not I'm not like that!" Naoto defended and ended up sitting on the floor.
Hayase straddled his lap and looked him in the eyes.
"I know you aren't, that's why it's okay that it was you." Hayase said leaning in for a second kiss, which to her surprise actually calmed him down this time.
"But you actually want to be with me?" Naoto said.
"Jeez senpai be a little more bold, I'll put it in a way you'll understand. You like me and I like you, if someone or something you like likes you shouldn't that give you more confidence?" Hayase explained.
"I guess that does make sense, it's not that easy for me, but I will try for you!" Naoto shouted.
"I knew you would." Hayase said as the two kissed again.

Flash back end

We made it to my dorm, but for some reason two random girls were watching us, I don't even know when they are.
"Oooh Naoto is bringing a high school girl to his room, so scandalous." The girls said.
"Hey back off witches! You cows would be smart to stay away from my man!" Hayase said gripping the collars of their shirts.
"Y-yeah, no problem just let us go!" They pleaded.
"Don't forget it!" Hayase said grabbing Naoto's hand and pulling him into the surprisingly spacious dorm.
The hallway led to a living room connected to a kitchen. In the hallway there were three doorways one to the bathroom, one to Blake's room, and one to Naoto's room.
"Th-thanks Hayase." Naoto said.
"I thought you got better at defending yourself, Jeez Nao." Hayase groaned.
"N-Nao?" Naoto blushed.
"You don't like it? I won't call you that." Hayase said pulling him into his room and pushing him on his bed.
"N-no it's fine it just caught me off guard a bit." Naoto said.
She climbed on him and straddled his lap.
"I thought after all this time of me teasing you'd at least be a little better at sticking up for yourself." Hayase teased.
"W-well people like them aren't even worth it, I don't even know their names." Naoto said.
"Oh?" Hayase could tell he had more to say, after all this time, he still gets all flustered over small things.
"B-besides I'll always have you, and you stick up for me and I'll stick up for you, I-I love you!" Naoto said.
Hayase was right, he definitely had more to say she just was not ready for that!
"C-creepy, gross, Nao said he loves me, l-lucky for you, I l-love you too." Hayase held it together, even though she was melting inside.
Hayase leaned forward and kissed him a few times before resting her head on his chest.
Naoto was struggling to control himself which was hard due to where she was sitting.
"H-hey it's getting late, shouldn't I get you home?" Naoto said.
"Absolutely not, you're right it is too late, I'm gonna have to stay here." Hayase said.
"H-here! But what about bathing and clean clothes?" Naoto said.
"Yeah I'll be close to school too, as for clothes they'll be good as long as I don't sleep in them, and I'll shower here in the morning." Hayase said.
"What was that part in the middle there?" Naoto said but it was too late when he looked she was already completely topless and unzipping her skirt.
"You can't!" Naoto said covering his eyes.
"Why not? You've seen me like this plenty of times, Blake will be gone all night too. Oh no is this college guy gonna violate me, help me help me!" Hayase teased.
"But." Naoto was about to say when she put a finger over his lips.
"Remember we had a deal we'd wait for a special moment, and I trust you." Hayase said as she climbed in bed with him and moved to little spoon position.
"Night Nao." Hayase said.
"N-night Hayase." Naoto said.

'What's the worse that could happen I guess' Naoto thought