Chapter 4

"Goooooood mooooorning Nao! Wake wakey baby!" Hayase said sitting on top of him.
Naoto didn't have his contacts in yet so he threw on his glasses only to see Hayase only wearing a robe.
"H-Hayase! What're you doing?!" Naoto sputtered.
"Happy birthday, oh my, my man is getting old,  nineteen? Gross, but just for you I'll let your first present be a nude model!" Hayase teased.
"B-but you already did that for my last birthday!" Naoto said.
"Hey now, I only said it was the first present." Hayase whispered in his ear.
"B-b-but I don't want anyone to accidentally find those paintings, besides I want to be the only one to see you like that!" Naoto countered.
"Fine fine, it's a nice way to think about it like that." Hayase caved.

Flash back

"Surprise! Your special birthday gift!" Hayase said pulling the blanket off of herself in Naoto's room.
"H-hey why're you naked!" Naoto said looking away and covering his eyes.
"C'mon Senpai don't be like that it's embarrassing for me to be like this, besides you've seen me like this before." Hayase said.
"The first two times were accidental, the third was because of the heat of the moment, if it's embarrassing then don't force yourself!" Naoto said.
"Ah how creepy, pervy Senpai keeps track of how many times he saw me naked ah!" Hayase teased covering herself jokingly.
"I don't! I'm not a perv!" Naoto whined.
"Just look Senpai, it's okay, it's not as embarrassing, because, I-I love you!" Hayase said blushing profoundly.
'He actually makes it even more embarrassing, I hope he likes what he sees, but I could never ask him right out!' Hayase thought.
"A-alright f-fine, I, L-Love you too." Naoto spoke softly, yet truthfully even through all the teasing he truly loved her.
"Happy eighteenth Senpai." Hayase said blowing a kiss.

Flash back end

"Just so you know I don't expect anything out of you today, you don't have to make it a big thing, there's not much special about nineteen." Naoto said.
"What!? Don't be like that, you survived a whole year again not everyone can say that, especially those like you who are weak and wiggly." Hayase teased.
"Weak? Wiggly!?"
"It's okay I'll always fight for you, but more importantly we have things to do, let's move out!" Hayase shouted.
"You already had things planned?" Naoto said.
"Of course! You always make my birthday special, so don't be so lame." Hayase said.
"Fine, thanks I guess." Naoto blushed.
"Don't thank me yet, this day will be great!" Hayase assured him.
Naoto smiled, trying to hide his anxiety, but of course at this point it was useless, she saw right through it.
"Hey hey don't worry, I kept you in mind the whole time planning this day." Hayase put a thumbs up and smiled widely.
"Alright I trust you." Naoto smiled sincerely this time.
"Then let's goooooo." Hayase shouted.
Naoto hadn't even noticed her getting dressed in front of him while they talked.
'Have I really gotten that used to her? Not that that's a bad thing, I just don't want to come off as a scumbag' Naoto thought.
"Alright let's." Naoto said.
"H-Hayase! I can't see!" Naoto whined.
"That's the point, No peaking!" Hayase said as she followed behind him covering his eyes.
"Tada!" Hayase said uncovering his eyes.
"An arcade? And a nice looking one at that." Naoto said.
"Ever been to this one?" Hayase asked.
"Definitely not, I would've remembered one so nice, most arcades are barren these days due to games at home and online." Naoto fanboyed.
"Yeah yeah that's great, wanna get schooled nerd?" Hayase teased holding up a bag of change.
"You're on!" Naoto said as the two ran in.
"Jeez Nao, should an adult get so excited over an arcade like this?" Hayase teased.
"H-Hey you like this stuff too." Naoto shot back.
"True true, well did I nail the first place down or what?" Hayase said.
"Yeah you did great, d-dear." Naoto blushed looking away.
"Pffft dear? What are we an old married couple, hahaha." Hayase teased.
"I-I was just trying it out." Naoto whined.
"It's okay, it was cute." Hayase said.
The two stared in each other's eyes for a second before locking lips.
For both of them, they weren't sure how or why, but play fighting made getting intimate so much better. Apparently it was a little too good, for their game had ended due to their lack of attention, and a small line formed behind them.
"Hey get a room." A little kid yelled.
"Gross old people." Another kid yelled.
"Who's old!" Hayase shouted and stomped her foot.
Fear went over the kids faces and they all ran.
"H-Hayase, we should probably go to the next place before their parents get angry and come over here." Naoto suggested.
"Well normally I'd say screw that, but it's your day, let's go then." Hayase smiled and grabbed Naoto's hand.
"Where too next?" Naoto asked.
"We're gonna see that new movie coming out you wanna see." Hayase said.
"The suicide squad?" Naoto said excitedly.
"Sure that one." Hayase said.
"Awesome I can't wait." Naoto said now happily swinging their still intertwined hands.

After the movie

"Oh man that was great wasn't it? I loved when all those guys died in the beginning." Hayase shouted.
"Ah you would, I liked it too, thanks for a great day." Naoto smiled.
"It's not over yet." Hayase said seductively making Naoto stop after unlocking his dorm.
Hayase pushed him into his bedroom and onto his bed, and began undressing both of them.

Cliff hanger! Hate me!