The boy

So right now I'm awake before everyone but that happens every day because nightmares what can u say 'ya gotta like nightmares' hint the sarcasm.

I scan over the people who are near me still sleeping and I see a little red/brown headed boy called chuck he is like a little brother to me he came up 2 months ago he looked traumatized I went in the box the same i did with frypan and talked and eventually tolled me he clunked his pants which is a word we use for poop.

After taking my eyes of him a see Thomas who just came up a month ago so he is still the greenie here is a secret Thomas and I are brother and sister he is older than me but yet he acts young then me. No one know that me and him are related and I'd like to keep it that way. Thomas has some enemies saying him and gally don't have the best relationship in the glade, Gally is the leader of the builders also has his followers which are little Minnie builders. They are all bullies, annoying little fuckers.

Talking about that I lay back down on my hammock and think, I think about me being raped in the glade and out of the glade. I think about how I was bullied for being bi at my school. I think about my mum dying my dad leaving going to foster family to another.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by alby shaking me awake ,
"Are you ok you where breathing fast again?"alby asked worryingly
"I am fine." I said a bit harshly "sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that." I really was sorry cause alby generally cared about me and put up with my attitude.
"It is ok I know how you are...bossy!"alby replied while smirking,
"OI!" I stopped shouting to look around me see if anyone was awake by my sudden out burst only to be seen with Minho in my face when I turned around.
"Ahhhh-" I screamed again to be cut by Minho putting a had over my mouth.
"Shhhhhh." He whispered with a chuckle.

When he took his hand of my mouth I aggressively whispered to both of them,
"You two will be the death of me I swear."
"Go on then swear."

I glared at Minho,
"Oh fuck of," i retorted "you to alby!"
"Ok....right!" Alby and Minho said a the same time obviously scared.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO I BY NEWTIE

It's now around 3:30pm and everyone is doing there jobs but we got disturbed by a metal clicking coming from the box that's when I realized I forgot that it was greenie day where a new greenie comes up.

Everyone stopped what they where doing and ran over to the box some fast than others. Like always the box takes way longer then needed.
Finally the box came to a stop and everyone leaned over at the same time, not gonna lie it was kinda creepy.

Gally and alby lifted up the door things, to reveal another boy. Something inside of me really wants a girl to come up in the box but I know that will nether happen because I have been here for years.

I stopped thinking when I heard an British ascent saying,
"Where the bloody hell am I!" I looked down into the box and saw a blonde boy looking around the age 16/17 he was cute probably the most hottest in the glade so far.

Newts POV
I woke up quite startled and tried to sit up but banged my had on a cardboard box?
"What the bloody hell." I said but a bit confused about how I was British.

That's when It came to me I have lost my memory I closed my eyes trying to remember anything but the only thing I could remember was my name.
Suddenly the box came to a stop and the lid like thing opened. When my eyes adjusted to the light of the sun I could see tones of people staring down at me, I was a little scared but I wasn't going to show that.
"Where the bloody hell am I!" I said gettin' the attention off a girl
With y/h/c and y/e/c and looked around 16 god she was gorgeous.  I took my eyes of her before she realized I was staring at her.

Your pov

Thomas jumped down to get Blondie out of the box.
"ROPE!" Thomas ordered
Some people I don't know through the rope down for Thomas and Blondie. When Thomas said we are good to go they started pulling up the rope.

When the greenie got to the top of the box alby said,
" new day greenie!"