Chapter 4 Secrets

The twins ran over to you and pulled you away from Haruhi.Tamaki was still shocked while Kyoya was writing something in his book.After struggling you finally got out of the twins grip and glared at them.They glared back and the tension grew. Haruhi had to spread all three of you apart.She led you to a couch and sat next to you.All of the hosts gathered.Tamaki was the first to speak,"How did you know my little girl was well a girl." "Isn't it obvious the way she carries herself,how all of you look at her with passion in your eyes, and her face is feminine," you responded while looking Tamaki dead in the eye.Kyoya clapped and said,"Ms.(L/N) you have an eye for details also how did you learn all of that I thought you grew up in the royal palace." Everyone stared at you.Tamaki said,"So your the princess transfer student and we didn't even know it." You went flushed.Kyoya asked,"You still haven't answered my question ms.(L/N)."You cleared your throat and said,"Well I never enjoyed being cramped in a castle so I wandered the town and that's where I focused alot on details because every time I went on the same building I saw something different." They nodded then Haruhi said,"What did you mean by the way they look at me?" she asked then tilted her head in a cute confused way.You were about to say something until the twins covered you mouth.You rolled your (E/C) eyes and elbowed both of them in the gut and stood up. You said,"Well you have to find that out for yourself, good day host club" You said as you walked out of the door to go home leaving the host club there shocked and with a dish still cracked on the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. It also looks like a princess has a feisty side. ~Meow~