Chapter 5 My home

You rode home in a black limo and this was supposed to take you home and to school everyday. You pulled up to a white mansion. The walls shine bright by the sun and the flowers lined the walk way to the door. Fountains were placed on different sides of the house with cherry blossom tress spread across the yard. As you walked to the front door you heard the sweet sound of birds chirping ringing in your ear. You get to the huge white doors and open them. Your eyes adjust from being outside once you enter you see maids and butlers lined up all near the rug that went from the front door to the stairs. The room was a deeper shade of white with crystal chandeliers hanging around the room. Paintings and flowers were scattered around the room. As you walked all the maids and butlers said," Welcome home Mistress." You reached the stairs that split off in two ways. One to the west wing and one to the east wing. You climbed up to the west wing and headed down the hall to your new room. Once inside you saw that everything was unpacked from the boxes and put away neatly. Your room had a (F/C) canopy bed with (F/C) curtains laying on either side, there were two windows and a balcony; The balcony was on the far left of the room and the windows were on both sides of your bed, You had a giant closet, a book self with a chair just in case if you were bored and wanted to read, a desk was near the book self and there was another door that lead into your bathroom. You set your backpack down near the desk and got out your homework.After hours of homework you got up and went to get something to eat. You walked to the kitchen and a maid prepared (F/F) for you. After eating fast you went back upstairs to read until your eyes started to droop. You changed into your PJ's and went into your bed. Once your head hit the pillow you were fast asleep and in your own dream land.