Unexpected Plan

You woke up, your boyfriend, Venti, laying right next to you faced towards you, he looked so peaceful as he was sleeping, you stared at him and wondered what he was dreaming about, he really was perfect. 

"HAHA! YOU THOUGHT I WAS SLEEPING!" Venti jumped up, smiling and laughing.

You just stared, shocked, after a few minutes you both started chuckling, you got out of bed and stood up in front of Venti, he gave you a kiss on the cheek, and you went over to your gaming set up.

"By the way, we are going to a party tonight." Venti said, smiling and walking away.

"eh- WHAT, SO YOU CAN GET DRUNK AGAIN?" You laughed.

You put on your headphones and opened up genshin impact, your genshin team was overall good, you had Barbara, Venti , Hu Tao , and Klee, it was weird having your own boyfriend in your team, but also cool, you were an admin since Venti was your boyfriend and hes in the game. So you would always have to go to parties and Venti would always be out of the house, you were also friends with the rest of genshin cast, you suddenly saw an azhdaha.

"fuck!" 

"fuck!" 

"fuck!" 

"fuck!" 

"fuck!" 

"fuck!"  You said a million times fast.

The azhdaha suddenly killed Hu tao, you smashed your keyboard and rage quit. 

"I hate this game" you thought to yourself in rage, obviously you didnt actually hate the game you were just in rage.

You looked at the clock, it was already 5pm.... hm am I forgetting something?......

"OH SHIT THE PARTY" you yelled out

You literally ran into the bathroom, practically ripped off your clothes, and hopped in the shower. You rushed yourself, you rubbed the soap on your body so fast, that your skin was turning red.

After you had washed your hair and body, you hopped out the shower again, and wrapped a towel around yourself.

"Ugh, i dont have time for this shit" looking at your closet, that had hundreds of clothes.

You tugged at a black shirt, a jean jacket and some jeans, and some low heels. You ran back into the bathroom to change, you put on some deodorant, you dropped your towel to the floor, putting your clothes on.

You grab your bag as your running out the door, Venti was already in the car waiting, you went into his car, he was wearing a suit and tie. It was an awkward silence in the car, but the party was only 10 minutes away, as soon as you got there, Venti bolted out of the car to open the car door for you.

"Heh! Thanks!" You said with a smile and got out of the car.

Venti smiled and again opened the door to the party.

"Woop! Thanks again." you said

Words: 470