Unexpected Plan Into Action

As you walked into the party, you felt as if all eyes were on you. You looked at the ceiling which was covered in colors from the disco ball in the middle of the room. You saw Hu Tao and Zhongli over at a table with a ton of w1n3. Of course Venti was headed over there.

Barbara waved at you, you walked over to her, she had a drink in her hand, you assumed it was water since Barbara cant drink legally.

"Hey Barbara!" You said, hugging her.

"Yo!" She said and hugged back.

You guys did your secret handshake, your friendship was just so elite you had a whole handshake😌👌🏻

You guys made "the face" at each other, the face that screams trouble, you and Barbara were about to cause mischief, you both knew exactly what to do, you saw the electric cable, you both looked at the electric cable, looked back at each other, and nodded.  You walked over to the electrical cable and got down on your knees waiting for Barbara to give the signal, the plan was for Barbara to keep watch to make sure no one was looking, I was supposed to turn off the lights.

[BARBARA POV]

I looked around to see if anyone was looking, trying not to make it look like i was scouting, it didn't seem anyone was looking, so I gave the motion to Y/N. 

[BACK TO Y/N POV]

I saw Barbara give the motion, I quickly unplugged the plug and you crawled over to behind the stage, which was right by the plug, the stage was also by the kids place, i dont know why people even brought klee, diona , and qiqi here, considering they were kids, i guess they couldnt leave them at home. 

"I wont tell if you commit arson with us later hehe!" Klee said behind you

"Yes,yeah,yeah sure as long as you dont tell" You said

You stood up and ran back to Barbara, giving her a high five. 

"Uh- mic *hiccup* ch- ehe uh- *hiccup* mic che-" A voice said.

You knew it sounded familiar.... VENTI? HES ALREADY DRUNK? 

"Uh- *hicc* mic che- *hicc* ck- " Venti stuttered

Barbara started to chuckle a little bit, you looked at her and awkwardly smiled, you ran on the stage and grabbed Venti and picked him up. You noticed EVERYONES eyes were on you. You picked up the microphone off of the floor:

"Uh- heh- sorry for the inconvenience folks, I will be heading out now"

You had Venti on your back and ran out the door, you put him in the passengers seat, sure he was drunk.

"Hw- hey why di- *hicc* why did- you do that" Venti stuttered once again.

You ignored him and drove home.

Words: 447