I got tagged

This isn't really anything but oh well if you want to read this then go ahead.

So I got tagged by the amazing, the magnificent, the beautiful... *cue person walking on dark stage. Spotlight turns on* Chloe_Cake123  *audience claps*

Name?
Skye (that's not my real name but that's my preferred name on Wattpad)

Hair color?
Short hair that varies in color but it's normally like a dirty blond.

Height?
Around 5ft 3in

Weight?
Let's pretend this question doesn't exist

Pets?
No sadly

Siblings:
Two younger brothers

Battery percentage?
Odd question but mine phone is currently on 39%

Phone Lock Screen?
Me at my birthday party with two of my amazing friends.

Why did you join Wattpad?
Long story but I loved to take personality quizzes and soon stumbled upon Quotev. I got hooked and started doing quizzes all the time. I realized I was addicted and to stop the addiction I got rid of Quotev. Years later I had pretty much forgotten about it but I stumbled upon it again. This time finding out for the first time that fan fictions existed. I got hooked to them. But this time I made no effort to stop the addiction. I kept reading but I stated running out of things that seemed interesting to me, seeing as Quotev is a smaller community. Then I got into a conversation about fan fictions with a new girl at my school (hello Drachenfluesterer) and she told me that she wrote stories on Wattpad. I had never heard of it but decided to look into it because I was running out of things to read. And voila, here I am.

Zodiac sign?
Gemini

Single or taken?
Single like a Pringle (this will probably never change)

Sexuality:
Straight

Shoe size:
6.5

Tags:
Shatteredphoenix0319
LokisKittyKat
Drachenfluesterer
Your_Girl_Vivi_
TStarksDaughter
green_cactus4001
freddies_gay_ass
ElevatorsNotWorthy45
Bluewonder88
pianopuppygirl 
DancingWith_TheDevil 
tombeb
MyWeirdObsession
neweeee
GNfflover
Spencerloveswomen
LokiStoleMyLife
IndesiciveAuthor 
unicornofthesea629 

Sorry if you didn't want to get tagged.